Dream team meets y/n

Niki and y/n walked around lmanburg trying to find Wilbur, until they got to the gate, they found him arguing with dream.
"I'm not giving up lmanburg. It's OUR nation!" "Don't give a fuck, you built on the dream smp, basically making it MY nation. You either tear this place down, or I'll do it myself." Dream and Wilbur continued shouting at each other, until they heard little sobs.

They looked over and saw Niki and a small girl next to her, crying. "W-wil..?" Y/n whispered in between sobs. "Oh.. y/n.." "y/n? Oh so you make a nation without permission and also let another child be in it?" Dream sounded annoyed but tried to stay quiet to not scare y/n more than she already was. "No, she's my sister" Wilbur crouched down to y/n, pulling her into a hug.

"Hm." Dream went over to sapnap and whispered something in his ear before walking away. "Sapnap looked over at dream before he went away and nodded. "Everyone step away from the kid." Sakk ok now said drawing his sword out, George doing the same. "Wha-" "I SAID STEP AWAY FROM HER!" Sapnap shouted again. Wilbur didn't listen. He picked y/n up holding her close.

"Wilbur. Stop being difficult." George said passive aggressively. "She's my sister, why to you expect me to do? Let you take her away from me?" Wilbur said trying to keep calm. "We should just leave them be sap.." George said putting a hand on Sapnaps shoulder. Sapnap sighed and nodded. They both put their swords back in their inventory's and walked away.

"Hey Tommy" y/n said looking over and the blond. "Huh? Yeah y/n?" Tommy said looking back at her. "Can I call them bitches if they come back?" Y/n asked. Tommy was about to answer but Wilbur bet him to it."Don't ask Tommy something y/n, but yes, yes you can.