☆45. I need you☆

Jungkook was now uneasy, he was being restless with the things he got to knew just now. "Jimin now I need answers and explanation about all of this, today I'm going to talk with you as your Appa, so you better answer me honestly" Jungkook said which even made the sadistic cruel monster to gulp down on his saliva. Park Jimin was nervous and feared his daddy. He just nodded at his lovers words.

"And you both, Namjoon and Jin don't think that I'm letting you go just like that. Both of you should be in my study room along with Jimin, I hope you got that ?" Jungkook asked both of them in a dead serious tone.

"Jungkook hyung please don't tell about this to....." Jin was cut off by Jungkook even before he could speak.

"Do not utter a single word, tell me what you want to say when I will ask you Jin. Jackson cancel everything including Jimin's schedule clear it all. And get my car ready, we are heading Jeon mansion right now" Jungkook ordered and they followed him without questioning a single thing. All the Mafia members were stunned and looking at them very surprised.  How this man Jeon Jungkook can spin their monstrous boss & their both main syndicates just on his words. How Namjoon and Jin including their boss were scared of someone for the very first time, by this they sensed that the CEO of GCF, & this global celebrity named Jeon Jungkook was their new boss, for whom they should respect as equally as Jimin and also it was certainly clear that they need to follow Jungkook's every single order, if they try to displease or disobey Jungkook, their boss Jimin will burn them into ashes.

Now all four of them were in Jungkook's study room. Jungkook was at first shocked to know that actually his Jimin was the boss of Park Mafia. He was speechless infact it was beyond his imagination to think his angel could turn into a ruthless cruel monster who basically rules underworld, one of the biggest Mafia Empire around the world. It just felt so unreal that he needed to know the answers to his questions from their own mouth. "Park Jiminssi, so now talk with me as the leader of Park Mafia and answer my questions honestly" Jungkook said using Jimins name instead of any nick names, he just said Jimins full name coldly. Jimin for the very first time was feeling differently. I mean he doesn't give a damn about what others think of him but this was about his daddy, what would Jungkook think of him now ?

"I will answer you everything honestly but the question is will you believe me, will you be able to trust me ? because if you won't trust me then there's no point of any explanationat all" Jimin questioned back calmly, the calmness was so dangerous as if it was the calmness before the storm.

"Now tell me what was the reason, that three of you choosed to do all these things ? Why didn't you ask any of us to help you ? Do you realize how broken we were when we got the news that you were dead and here you are standing as if everything was normal ? Jimin you didn't even bother to tell me the truth ?" Jungkook was furious to say would be an understatement, no he didn't cared about the fact that he was currently with the most dangerous Mafia. He knew it, the bond they have with each other is very special to the point he knows that... they could never even imagine to hurt him in any way.

"Jungkook hyung do you really think it was that easy for us to be here ? The answer is you don't fucking know at all !! How much we have gone through in our life to achieve all this power, fear, luxury and this Park Mafia ! You don't know anything hyung so you don't have the right to be angry on any of us !!" Jin was shouting he was very emotional right now his ears turning red. But Namjoon held his shoulder indicating him to stop, seeing the outburst Jungkook grew silent. He sensed that it was really hard for them so he need to listen them no matter what.

"Jungkook hyung please.... we hope that you can understand us, as far as I've seen you, in all these years... you never make a fuss about anything. You are my inspiration hyung the way how calmly you handle things, so I hope you will give us a chance to let you know about what we are and what we have gone through in these past years, hyung you're the only one who can understand us" Namjoon said sincerely trying his best to explain Jungkook that they weren't that cruel as how they seem. Jungkook was silent and they were not knowing what to speak.