Flashback

'Eww!! Look at her'
'I know. So hopeless'
'What's up with her clothes'
'They look so cheap'
'She's the new girl. I thought it would be a great thing to meet her but...Nope. She's not up to my class'
'Yeah. Better ***** now'

Well, first day of school and it's already terrible. I clenched onto my bag as I walled across the corridor as the other children stood next to their lockers pointing, gossiping and laughing. Well, I didn't care really. If I had a chance to get out of the house and away from my mother, it was much better.

"Bear with it Sophie. You are stronger than this," I mumbled to myself as I looked down to the floor and moved to the head teacher's office.

Nine Years Later
Turning 16 years and life had proved very hard. My mum left me when I was 9 years claiming I was bringing mayhem in the family yet I didn't do anything. She usually blamed everything on me. I wondered if she was really my mum.

She left without goodbye. Only leaving my father broken hearted and me with a huge scar and thinking I was the cause of everything.

In school, it was twice as crazy as at home. People pulled pranks on me....Not the simple pranks....Mean pranks that actually landed me in the hospital.

Pouring their drinks on me, stealing my clothes, tearing my work and projects, dumping their food on me, harassing me and being beaten up. All this, I had to hide from my father because I didn't want to be a burden to him. I stiffened and decided to move on with life with all the mean things those people did to me.

Well, that was until recently when my father found out my experiences that I had to go through for 9 years. I remember his eyes filled with tears next to me in the head teacher's office when they found out what the other pupils were doing to me.

My father made me promise I would tell him everything. In addition to that, he had to remove me from that school. I felt like a huge burden was off my shoulders. Well, until I got the same uneasy feeling when I was in front of the new school....

BIG DREAMS HIGH SCHOOL

Here we go again.........

Author's note
Well, I'm back guys. Hope u love this start. Next book will be out very soon.

Vote, Comment and Share. I would love that!!💖💖💞