chapter 3

"that was beautiful sorella" said Emilio said grinning my brothers agreed 

"um thanks" i said feeling awkward i didn't expect to see them 

"let go and eat" Ace said i stood up and followed them we all reached the dinning table we sat down soon we were served later Giovanni came in with a a angry Marco who  scowl at me Jesus i think that boy has anger issues. i rolled my eyes and continue eating 

"you will be going shopping with Lorenzo, Angelo,Emilio and Marco today Matteo, Giovanni and i have work to do and you will start school on Monday" i nodded and looked at them and asked "which work do you guys do" my brothers shifted uncomfortable i have to find out what they are hiding.

 "we own restaurants,clubs and casino" said Matteo i nodded and continue eating after eating the last bacon in my plate i got up and told them am going to change i left and headed to my room.

I didn't know what to wear so i have been standing  in my closet for ten minutes .Finally i found something to wear.i wore a brown vest with a black high waist jean,i left my long  black wavy hair down. 

                                  note:  {without the coat, back and the boot}

"WOULD YOU HURRY UP WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY" i heard Marco shouting i left my room feeling satisfied with my look  i climb down the steps 

"haven't you heard patience is virtue " i said to Marco who  scowl at me after he saw what am wearing 

"go and change" he said  "what makes you think i will listen to you and why should i change "  i said  

"because there would be lot of horny bastard at the mall who will be checking you out so please sorella (sister) go and change"s Lorenzo said.

"no. If they want to check me out they should but they won't get it" i said they were about to talk back but Angelo stop them and said "let her go .If she want to wear the outfit let her. You know how stubborn she is" my brothers nodded but warn me to be by their side i walked up to Angelo and  kissed his cheeks "you are now my favourite brother" i said he beamed like i just gave him my Lamborghini Aventador i chuckled my brothers glared at him including Marco. 

Did he  Really think he will still be my favourite brother with the way he is behaving i left and went outside waiting for my brother to come out when they came out we went to the garage  and let me tell you it was huge and the cars looked expensive all brand of cars were here i was impressed but kept my face blank 

"so which car do you want sorella" Lorenzo asked i chose the Ferrari 488 and guess what it was Marco car so i sat in the same car with him driving and Lorenzo sat in the front with Emilio and i at the back. Angelo would meet us at the mall with his car i really want to sleep but Emilio is singing 'memories by Maroon 5' and is off key and i can't sleep God help me or else i will kill him.