Exploring

Skylar's P.O.V

I woke up at 10 due to David. "Hey," I mumbled sleepily. "stop moving." I opened my eyes to see that my head was on his chest. My heart decided it was going to work as if I was running 300 miles. Also, my stomach thought it was a great idea to have butterflies.

"Morning to you too." David said yawning.

His arm was sort of around me. I don't remember this happening!

  Oh well. I fell back asleep and woke up at 12. "SKY!" Candy said out side the door. "GET UP!!" I jumped and fell out of bed.

"Ow. Do You need to scream!?" I yelled back at her. I got up and got changed into this:polyvore.com/haning_with_guys/set?id=125540695

I went down stairs and saw Candy, Joe, and David arguing about something. "What are guys arguing about?" I asked as I fell on the couch.

"She won't give me any Oreos." David and Joe whined.

 "UGH! Not again" I said closing my eyes. "Shut up! No one is eating the Oreos!" I shouted at them

"Okay, mom." Candy said sarcastically.

                  Candy's P.O.V.

When  I woke up I got changed into this :www.polyvore.com/pokemon/set?id=1... ( POKEMON HAUL!)

" SKY! GET UP!" I screamed " Why did you wake me up? " Joe said throwing a pillow at me.

" We're going to a pokemon store!" I said cheerfully, " I'm up!"  he said lifting his head off the pull out couch.

I got out my Oreos and went to the kitchen.

" OREOS!" Joe said "NO!" I said "OREOS" David said walking into the kitchen.

We started arguing. 

"What are you guys arguing about?" Sky said as she walked in.

Joe and David explained, then she told me not to eat Oreos.

Then I got out some chips ahoy, she looked at me angrily.

" You said no Oreos, these are chips ahoy!" I said with a cookie in my mouth.

"You are in the pokemon mood" Skylar said looking at my clothes.

"I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST! LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS" I said basiclly yelling the theme song

" You had to let her pack sugar," David said shaking his head.

"Have you met that kid in my middle school that took my cookies?" I said 

"No," David said slightly scared

" He took my cookies, thats why you have never met him" I said in a creepy voice.

"PROTECT ME SKYLAR!" David said hiding behind Skylar.

"Your scared? I am the on that has to share the living room with her!" Joe said scared.

" Let this be a lesson children!" I said.

                              ***

After we ate we went outside and got in the car.

When we got into town David parked the car somewhere, and we got out.

" POKEMON STORE!" Joe and I said in unison running to the store.

" We need to get leashes for them" I heard David say.