ʀօֆɛ ☀ ᥡᥙkі

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Rosé and Yuki sit together in Rosé's cozy room at the BLACKPINK House. They have their guitars at hand and start playing and singing together. The sounds of their voices and instruments fill the room, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere.

Rosé looks at Yuki with a smile and says, "You have such a beautiful voice, Yuki. Did you know that you have a talent for music?"

Yuki blushes slightly and thanks him. "Thank you, Rosé! I've always loved singing, but you are truly inspiring. It's an honor to perform with you."

They continue their musical session and play different songs. They sing with passion and express their emotions through their music. Every time one of them hits a particularly high or challenging note, they applaud each other and smile with pride.

After a while they decide to write their own song. They share their feelings and thoughts with each other and write texts that reflect their experiences and dreams. With the guitar in hand, they play the melody while singing the words in harmony.

As they finish the song, they settle on the bed and quietly listen to their own music. They are proud of what they have created and feel the close connection created by their shared passion for music.

Rosé hugs Yuki with a smile and says, "Yuki, I'm so grateful that we have the opportunity to make music together. You bring so much joy and inspiration into my creative world."

Yuki returns the hug and thanks: "Rosé, you are an amazing musician and a wonderfully talented person. I am so glad that I can share this experience with you and that we can support each other."

They spend the rest of the evening continuing to explore and enjoy their music. In this intimate and familiar environment of BLACKPINK House, Rosé and Yuki can develop their artistic side and further strengthen their bond through their shared passion for music.

The film "Light Up The Sky" shows an intimate scene in which Rosé and Yuki sit together in a quiet room while preparing for their big concert tour. The room is decorated with memories from past BLACKPINK performances and exudes a warm atmosphere.

Rosé and Yuki take a moment to reflect on their journey together in the music industry. They remember their beginnings as trainees and how they worked together step by step towards their big breakthrough.

As they talk about their experiences, it becomes clear how much they have supported and inspired each other. Rosé says: "Yuki, without your energy and dedication I would not have gotten to where I am today. You have always motivated me to do the best."

Yuki smiles and replies, "And you, Rosé, are my role model. Your incredible voice and talent have always inspired me to continue working hard and pursuing my dreams."

They take a short break and look deeply into each other's eyes. In this moment of silence, the connection between them is palpable and they know that they have a deep and unique friendship.

Rosé grabs Yuki's hand and says, "Yuki, we've accomplished so much together, but it's about much more than just success. It's about living our dreams together and supporting each other."