Before we start

Hey guys! In this "book" you'll find lots of recommendations for Larry Stylinson fanfictions.

Most of the fanfictions will be on either Wattpad or on ao3. If you don't know how to use ao3, don't worry, I'll try to explain it the best I can in one of the following chapters!

One of the following chapters will be a chapter where I explain some words that are used as tags or some abbreviations of which I feel like they should be explained. If there are any words or abbreviations that you don't understand, don't hesitate to comment! I will try my best to answer as fast as possible and add it to the chapter.

For the chapters where I recommend fanfictions that are on Wattpad I will include the following things: the author, the name of the fanfiction, the link to the fanfiction, the summary, amount of reads at the time I posted the chapter, amount of votes at the time I posted the chapter, how many parts the fanfiction is, if it's finished or not (if it's not, I'll try to update the amount of chapters when they change), when they're not finished I'll add when it was last updated, when it's finished I'll add when it was finished, the time it takes to read it, if it's mature or not and if the author adds trigger warnings in the summary I will add those as well.

For the chapters where I recommend fanfictions that are on ao3 I will include the following things: the author, the name of the fanfiction, the link to the fanfiction, the summary, if you need an account or not, the rating, the archive warnings (when there are none, I will add that as well), the category, the fandom, the relationship, the characters, the additional tags, the language (this will probably always be English, but I will add this just in case for when it isn't), if it's part of a series (if it is, I'll also add what part it is), if it's part of a collection (and when it is, what collection), when it was published, when it was completed (if it's completed), how many words it has, how long it would take someone to read it (at 160 WPM) how many chapters, how many comments (this will be the amount of comments when I posted the chapter because updating this would be endless), how many kudo's (this will be the amount of kudo's when I posted the chapter because updating this would be endless as well), the amount of bookmarks (this will be the amount of bookmarks when I posted the chapter because updating this would be just as endless as updating the comments and kudo's), the amount of hits (this will be the amount of hits when I posted the chapter because updating this would be even more endless), if the author recommended songs to listen to I'll make a playlist for it and add the link as well and last but not least, the notes by the author.

For the chapters where I recommend fanfictions that are on other sites, like Tumblr, fanfiction. com or livejournal, the things I will include are: the author, the name of the fanfiction and the link. This can vary per site and chapter, because I might be able to add some other things as well.

I hope you all will enjoy this and will find some good reads! If you have any questions regarding the way I make my chapters, the fanfictions or other things, feel free to comment or message me if you feel more comfortable doing that!

Some of the summaries may not be the same as the author wrote it, because I use an online language tool so that it's easier to read through it without mistakes. The site I use is https://languagetool.org/ . I write in British English btw.