CHAPTER 06🥀

AT 7:00 Pm>>>

(*ROSE POV*)

its been almost one week y/n is missing, i am trying my best to find her but unfortunately i can't, school is over now me and jisso still going police station they always say they are investigating, my foot, i am so exhausted , me and jisso is going home after visiting police station.

Jisso: why those fool pretending, they don't want us to help rose, fucking assholes!

Rose: who wants to find the daughter of drug dealer, they think she run away or he sold her!

Jisso: but she is not like him, his jerk father is dead but there is no benefit.

we are walking suddenly a car stop beside us and two men come out from the car.

??: get in the car!

Rose: are we stupid or what!!

Jisso: listen lil boy we don't have time, we are already tired!

??: yah who are you calling lil boy? huh! don't say that again if you want to live!!

??: taehyung calm down!!

Taehyung: bro!! you are not suppose to say my name!

suddenly someone open the gate of the car and there he is!! my nightmare

Rose: why the famous mafia jungkook and my so called Ex wants from us!

Jungkook: cut the crap, get in the car...if you want to see Y/n..

Jisso: what the hell she is doing with you..

Jungkook: listen ajumma shut your pretty mouth, otherwise that lil boy will ripe your tongue!

we sat in the car, because i want to meet Y/n, and i know about him very well, i can trust him, when the car start moving i could feel jungkook keep staring at me.

Rose: WHAT!!

i shouted and glare him, he roll his eyes, God i hate that bitchy attitude of his. the rest of the ride went silent after 40 minutes we reached

TIME SKIP>>>

Rose: where is she!! i don't want her to stay with some coconut head.

Jungkook: she is already living with us from 1 week!

Jhope: and with her brother!!

Rose & Jisso: BROTHER!!

Jungkook: aishh !! still loud

Taehyung: i am calling jimin..

(*JIMIN POV*)

i am in my room working on my laptop until i hear noises then someone come in my room.

Taehyung: bro they are here! call Y/n to they are so noisy, and i forget those two love birds are fighting. Its look like a zoo.

Jimin: coming...!

i let out big sigh, he laugh and went down after few second i went to living living room ,he is right its look like a zoo.

Jimin: ENOUGH!! its my house not your zoo!

everyone went silent , i signal Jhope hyung to lead them the way of Jin's hyung room