Chapter 5

Y/N POV

The doorbell rang.
"He's here!" Millie squealed.

I got up and walked towards the door. I put my hand on the doorknob and took a deep breath, then I opened the door.
"Hey," I said.

"Hey," Noah said.
"Come in," I said.

Noah walked in, and I closed the door and walked behind him.

"Noah?" Millie said.
"Hey Millie," Noah said awkwardly.
"So you're the one that asked out my bestie!" Millie said.
"Y-yea," Noah stuttered.

"Millie chill!" I said.
"Where are you going?" Millie asked.
"T-the movies," Noah said.

"Afterwards?" Millie asked.
"Uh, going to get food," Noah responded.

"Then?"Millie asked.
"Dropping her off at her house," Noah said.
"Okay! You guys could go, have fun!" Millie said, cheerful.

"Let's go!" I said, and grabbed Noah's hand and dragged him out. I opened the door, and shut it close when we were outside.

"Sorry about Millie," I said.
"No problem, it was different though," Noah said.
"Yea never seen her that way," I said.
"Yea," Noah said.

"Let's go," I said nervously.
"You're nervous right?" Noah asked,
"A bit," I admitted.

"Why?" He asked.
"Uh, confession time i guess," I said. "Uh, this is like my first ever date,"
"Wait, really!?" Noah said surprised.
"Yea," I said.

"Why?" Noah asked.
"What do you mean why?" I asked.
"I mean, how come you've never been on a date before," Noah said.

"I wasn't really an open person. I was very quiet, plus I was home-schooled, and I still am." I said. "Do you have a driver's license?"
"No, but I got a phone!" Noah said.

He pulled out his phone and went to the Uber app. He ordered an Uber. 5 minutes later the Uber came.We got to the mall and got off.

"So what movie do you wanna watch?" Noah asked.
"What about Y/F/M (your favorite movie)!" I said.
"I love that movie too!" Noah said.

We bought tickets and went to buy snacks. Then we went to the movie theater and got good seats.
___

Time skip

"That was a good movie," I said.
"Yea, it was really good," Noah agreed with me.
"I'm hungry," I said.
"Same, wanna get food?" Noah asked.
"Yes!" I said.

We were walking through the mall to get to the food court. There were a couple of fans of Noah, and whenever they came, I just walked towards another place. 'Once we got to the food court we had a hard time choosing what to eat.

"C'mon! It shouldn't be hard choosing what to eat!" Noah said laughing.
"Yes, it is! I need to choose something I want and I know what to order!" I said giggling.
"I just choose randomly!" Noah said.

"Then you don't appreciate food!" I said. "C'mon, I wanna get 'Panda Express'!"
"Finally!" He said.
"Oh shut it!" I said. I got a hold of his arm and dragged him toward 'Panda Express'.

We waited for the other people to order. It wasn't that long of a wait though. I ordered the string bean chicken breast, chow mein, fried rice, and a fruit tea.I said we could share because I did order a lot of food.
"Your total comes to $23.43," The worker said.

I was about to hand them a $50 dollar bill, but before I could Noah handed them money.The worker gave him the extra money. We went to get a table close to the 'Panda Express' and sat down.

"I was going to pay," I said, putting the money back in my wallet.
"I know, but I asked you out, so I'm going to pay," Noah said.
"But you don't have to! Just cause you asked me out, doesn't mean you have to pay!" I said.

"I know," Noah said.
"But then how come-" I started but they called out our order. We got up and went to get our food.
___

"This is so good!" I said.
"Yea!" Noah agreed with me and I smiled.

We ate and honestly, it was super good! I drank my fruit tea while Noah kept eating. Noah was eating wildly with the chow mein.

"Chill with the chow mein!" I said laughing a bit.
"Sorry, it's just really good!" Noah said.
"Yea, I know!" I said and grinned.
"Wanna get frozen yogurt?" Noah asked.
"Yes!" I said, happily.
___

We got up and threw our trash away. The frozen yogurt shop was on the outside of the mall. We walked and talked the whole way which was fun. Once we got there we got went into the shop.

"What flavor do you want?" Noah asked.
"Um, I want Y/F/F (Your favorite flavour)" I said.
"That sounds cool, I'm getting vanilla," Noah said.

"Oh, that sounds good too!" I said and we got the yogurt in the cups.
"I'm paying this time!" I said once we were going to pay.

"Fine!" Noah said with a small grin on his face.

The worker was weighing our frozen yogurt.
"The total is $14.42," The worker said.

I handed them a 20 dollar bills. Then, the workers handed me the extra money. The worker handed me and Noah our cups of frozen yogurt. Once we grabbed the cups we got out of the shop.
___

                                                            Milliester😜😝😇

Millister😜😝😇:

Hey when you coming home!
Sadie wants to have a girls night but
This time with her

Y/N:
Yea, I'll be home soon!
I'll just tell Noah

Millister😜😝😇:
Okay!
___

"Hey wanna go to the store?" I asked.
"Why?" Noah asked.

"I need snacks!" I said as placed my phone back in my back pocket.
"Good thing that there's a store right across the street," Noah said.

We got to the other side of the mall and crossed the street. There was a store and we went in. We took some pictures and I posted one on Instagram but turned off the comments.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Post

@Y/NOffical (Girl=Y/N) (Boy=Noah)

Liked by:MillieBobbyBrown, SadieSink, NoahSchnapp, CalebMcLaughlin and 232,434 others

Cap: Hanging with the one and only @NoahSchnapp :)

Comments off
___

"I have to go back to Millie's," I said.
"Okay, let me order an Uber," Noah said.

5 minutes later, Noah said the Uber was here so we went outside and saw the Uber. We got in. Once the Uber got to Millie and my place I got out. I was walking towards the door but then I heard Noah.

"Y/N wait!" Noah said. I turned around and Noah was walking towards me, and before I could say anything, he kissed me.

(A/N: OoooOh! He did it! I know this chapter wasn't very long but next chapter will be I promise! Please vote and follow me if you want cause I don't boss you guys!)

Edited: 8/6/23