Chapter 8.

Marianna POV.

It's been a day after the birth of the baby I'm happy, but I am stuck wearing a nightgown cause my assassin outfit is to tight.

Xandred“ My Queen what's wrong?

Marianna“ I'm not happy with my body cause I can't wear this outfit.

Xandred glares at me and throws me a outfit.

Marianna“ *laughs* You kept this?

Xandred“ *glares* Shut it you cannibal!

I smile as he leaves I put the outfit on and smile.

I walk out to the main room seeing Dayu holding the baby and she's smiling.

Marianna“ Aww.

Dayu“ What's his name?

Marianna“ Fenix.

Xandred comes out looking mad and pulls me close.

Marianna“ Yes?

Xandred“ Kiss me!

Oh geez he's more whiny than a baby. I kiss his lips and he smiles until we hear laughter.

Serrator“ How touching.

Xandred shoves me behind him and pulls out his sword and Serrator backs away.

Serrator“ Now Master let me explain.

Xandred“ YOU ENDANGERED MY WIFE!

I smile and take my child out of Dayu's wife and head to the human world.

*In the human world*

I'm rocking my child and I feel joy until I see the Red ranger sparring with the Green ranger.

You know what I'm going to just ignore them yeah my child is my main focus.

Jayden“ Hey!

Of course no peace I get that I'm evil but can't I have my peace.

Jayden“ What are you up to!?

Marianna“ Just enjoying peace and quiet with my son please go.

I throw a Sai at his direction and it fly's past him and hits the green one's shoulder.

Jayden“ MIKE!

My son giggles which makes me smile.

Moogers pop out of nowhere and one pulls my Sai out of Mike's shoulder.

Serrator“ Take them down *sees Marianna* Your husband looks for you.

A mooger gives me my Sai and I go through a gap and I see my Husband looking mad.

Xandred“ Gimme.

He takes Fenix and glares at him but Fenix does a scream that shakes the boat.

Marianna“ Aw he has your anger *claps*.

Xandred“ I DON'T HAVE ANGER!

Fenix laughs and I smile and head to the bedroom and look at the outfit I'm wearing in the mirror.

Still look good.