Chapter 2

We started packing up our houses grabbing everything that we needed for our new house. We grabbed our computers, we each grabbed 2 TVs, we grabbed our desks, we grabbed some of our clothes and just sold the stuff we weren't going to bring. We sold our bed frames and just threw the mattress out since we weren't going to sell them or bring them. We sold the clothes that we weren't going to bring. By the time we finished packing we each had 4 boxes that we were moving. We got in our cars and met up at the gas station. We started our 3 and a bit hour drive to Palm Springs. As we drove we saw beautiful farmlands, fields, and flower fields. We finally made it to our new house. It was massive it has 2 stories, massive windows, 6 bedrooms, and 4 bathrooms. It has 2 massive fountains in the front yard, a garden in the backyard, with a massive pool that had a fireplace in the pool and a lazy river around the fireplace. This was the most beautiful house Joe and I have ever seen.

We started unpacking our stuff and I started cooking supper for us since I finished unpacking earlier. I was also the only one who knew how to cook, out of the two of us. I made us some cheesy potato pancakes and some steaks. Joe finished unpacking around 2 hours later so about 5:30. When he finished I just finished supper and Joe came up behind me and kissed my neck. I served up his plate then got my own ready. We sat down on the floor eating since we haven't gone out to buy furniture yet. We were planning to go buy the furniture tomorrow. Since we still had to set up our computers and the TVs. Joe came over into the 3rd bedroom that we were going to make into my gaming room. Joe helped me set up my desk, computer, and one of my TVs. After we finished setting up my computer we went into the bedroom across the hall from my gaming room and started setting up his desk, computer, and one of his TVs. When we finished it was 12:30 pm it took up about 3 and a half hours to set up each of the rooms. We both just fell asleep in Joe's gaming room cuddled up together so that we could stay warm.

I woke up at 8:30 am and started cooking bacon and eggs for breakfast before I decided to wake Joe up. I woke Joe up at 8:45 and then we started eating our breakfast. After we finished eating we called a taxi and went to Ikea to go look for furniture. Our dads' sent money to each of us for furniture. We got a king-sized bed frame and mattress. We also got two queen frames and mattresses for the spare rooms. We got blue and purple blankets and pillows for our room. Then for the spare rooms, we got white blankets and pillows for one. For the second room, we got black blankets and black pillows. For the living room, we got a black leather couch, a 32 inch TV, a white throw over, 3 white leather chairs, a large black rug, a white table, and finally a massive fireplace. For the kitchen, we found a stainless steel double oven, an electronic fridge that has a built-in freezer, marble countertops, black cabinets, matching silverware, and matching measuring cups. For the bathrooms, we got marble counters, 2 sinks for each bathroom, 6 blue towels for Joe, 6 purple towels for me. For the spare bathrooms, we got 6 black and white towels for each.

The total cost of everything was half a million dollars. I thought it would be a lot more than that so I was shocked and happy. After we finished shopping at Ikea we went to get lunch since we finished shopping at 2:30. We were both starving and decided to get pizza. We drove over to Pizza Hut for lunch and got a large meat pizza with Mozza sticks on the side. We ate half the pizza and took the rest home for snacks. We drove to the grocery store so we could get some snacks for gaming tonight. Joe got chips, popcorn, candies, 3 monster energy drinks, 2 coffees, and finally 3 coffee crisp chocolate bars. I got 3 monster energy drinks, 3 coffees, flaming hot Cheetos, and more candies. We drove back home and started setting up our computers for gaming.