Time well spent

I woke up that morning. The girls were sleeping, so it was just me that I knew of. Wonder where that mask guy went. Then I remembered what I heard the night before. I started to turn red at the thought. HE likes ME? impossible, there's no way he could like me. I started walking up to the roof to see the sun rise. I always thought it was beautiful, I just never let anyone know I found something like that interesting. "Hey" a voice said when I got to the top. I jumped when I heard it at first, but calmed down when I saw it was sniper. "Hey, your up pretty early" I asked him, sense he usually slept in when he had the chance. "Just wanted to practice my shot a bit. I could teach you if you'd like?" His voice was calming. I agreed to let him teach me how to use his sniper, I've always wanted to learn.

We walked to another building to try and find someone, or another mask even, to practice my shooting skills. When we found someone, he handed me the gun and said "its simple. Aim, get steady, and shoot" I held up the gun, the scope to my eye. Thats when sniper mask came up from behind me and held my arms to get them in the right place. Apparently I was holding it wrong, as he was directing me I realized how close he was to me. Holy shit, holy shit! Our bodies are basically touching, how is this happening?! Is this a dream? Has to be! ACKK I focused my attention back to the gun in my hand, aimed it at the person, and shot. It hit the person in the head, which led to them felling to the ground. Sniper congratulated me on getting the shot right and so did I. I was so caught up in giving myself pride that I didnt notice the mask coming up behind us. The guy in the mask took sniper from behind, throwing him onto the floor. I didnt have anything in me to protect me, sense I had givin snipers bun back to him. The other mask guy ended up backing me to the edge of the building, and pushing me. Is this how I'm going to die? In this world? Heh, at least I got to know someone liked, maybe even loved me here..