Rant

Hey, this isnt a chapter but it's just a little rant I'm gonna go off of.

Okay, so I was scrolling on wattpad right? Normal enough, I want to read some Danganronpa one shots or some shit.

Please tell me why it's almost all Byakuya, Nagito, Rantaro, Kokichi, Fuyuhiko or all the fucking guys. I know, this stupid, and if I dont like it, dont read it, I get that.

It's just that its fucking everywhere.

Almost every Danganronpa story on this platform has a female reader and it ticks me off, and byakuya or Nagito wants to fuck them or the reader does.

And I'm not saying dont write stuff like that.
Write whatever the hell you want, dont listen to me. Do what makes you happy.

It's just a pet peeve of mine when theres a danganronpa one shot book that takes requests and half the requesters have this fucking mindset

Now, again, I dont want to attack anyone but it still irks the hell out of me.

Okay, I'm done.

Sorry you guys had to listen to my stupid rambling.

Bye.

P.S

Something I wanted to add. I'm not saying Danganronpa x female reader stories will always be shit.

In fact, there are some the I like a lot. It's just the majority of them are shit.

And the same with Danganronpa x male reader stories. There aren't alot of them, but most of them aren't continued or make ALL of the girls fall in love instantly.

Ok now I'm done. Bye.