❝ 【2】❞

Eren comes up and punches Jean in his face. As Jean was now on the ground Eren is now kicking Jean looking like his back was broken. I tried to pull Eren arm but I was too weak to. Connie was now pulling Eren from Jean while Jean was on the ground bruised up from head to toe. Sasha and some guy went to take Jean in the house to fix him up.

"What the hell,Eren! What is your fucking problem!" I said screaming at him. He looked so angry in his eyes. This was a new side of Eren I never seen before. I don't think no one has ever seen Eren so angry. He didn't answer and just walked away.

。 🎀 \𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝒹𝒶𝓎 🎀 。

I got up and I was so tired. I was still pissed at Eren about what he did. I was putting on my outfit and Jean texted me.

Jean: Hey y/n.. Sorry you had to see that last night. Eren was just being an asshole. How about I make it up to you and we could get starbucks for lunch?

y/n : Yeah sound good!

I finished putting on my outfit and headed out the door. As soon as I turned the knob Eren was there waiting for me. He looked so sad and depressed and looked like he was crying. I kinda felt bad for him. At the same time what he did was wrong and I still don't understand why he did it."Hey y/n.." he said. He's voice sounded so deep when he sad. I never heard or see him cry."Hey Eren. I said looking at the floor. ''Y/n I'm sorry. I-I really don't understand why I did that. Maybe it was the fact that he was someone I didn't like or something. But i'm really sorry y/n." I felt like he was really sorry and like he wasn't going to do it again. I ran up to him and gave him a hug. I felt his hands on my hips hugging me back.

It was something about this feeling that I loved and I didn't want it to go away. I felt so comfortable. I never felt this way before. Maybe it was because I liked Eren or I haven't had a hug in a long time. It felt like we was hugging for hours. We parted and we walked to class together. I kept making fun of him because of how bummy he looked. We laughed our way into the class. As always everyone was looking at me but not just me this time. Eren as well. We looked at each other and walked to our seats. I already knew Sasha was going to ask me what happened last night. 

" Damn girl! Did you see how Eren was fighting Jean. He looked mad as hell." she said eating some chips. " I think he likes you y/n" she said looking at me like she was about to punch someone. "Yeah,no, I don't think so. Were just friends and will always be like that. He liked the girls that are hoes and that's not me." i said like I was going to cry. I truly loved Eren. He needs a girl that would love him, but he doesn't want that. After class me and Eren went to sit at lunch. Jean walked up and he started talking to me.

" Hey y/n! he said looking at me with a smile. " So you ready to go?" Shit! I forgot that I had plans with Jean for lunch. Before I know it, Eren is looking at me with anger. "What the hell do you mean, horseface. " Me and y/n have a date right now." he said with a happy smile. I was just looking at the both of them with my eyes wide open. 

Shit. 

Author's note: Hey guys! Umm surprised people saw this story hehe. But um tomorrow I will be going home to my aunt's house and I'll upload another chapter when I get there but thanks for seeing my story and actually liking it. There will be smut in the next 2 or 3 chapters. and uh someone gets HELLA jelly. ill try and make the chapters longer when I get the chance snd uh yea!

Bye.