Life

I wanna say I wrote this outta anger towards someone I like how it turned out and thought I should post it so if you like you're more than welcome to say something<3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    What is the meaning of life? They say life is fun and joyful but its not. You make a mistake and it gets held against you.

   My version of life. Life in my mind is great everyone get along NO DRAMA, NO BULLSHIT, and NO GRUDGES. NOTHING! But when you open you're eyes and look at the real world there is DRAMA, BULLSHIT, GRUDGES, FAKE SHIT EVERYWERE! It hurts to see people get treated horrible, especially              when its you. They don't see that this bullshit hurts but we kno w it hurts. Its mental abuse to teens, its also called BULLYING. Don't get you're life ruined because one stupid mistake.

  My life is ruined. Being bullied ruined my life it'slike you start completely new and then it gets ruined because of one stupid son of a BITCH! Mistakes can ruin you fucking Friendship, Family, can make people you don't even fuckin know not like you because RUMORS, STORIES, and BULLLSHIT!

 I'm about done I can't take it, don't you see it hurts but BITCH you the reason I HURT. I'M DONE I HATE YOU, YOU HATE ME i try to make AMINS BUT I'M THE SLUT!

~~~~~HALEY DAVIS

_____________________________________________________________________________

This wasn't like some suicide not or anything it was just anger. All anger.