Chapter 1

Note: Romania is based all off a roleplay. She belongs to me and _jamessiriuspotter_ on Instagram. She isn't born in the roleplay and Alice is only a few days pregnant. She doesn't know yet. She finds out the day before James's birthday and tells him on his birthday.

---

Hi! I'm 16 years old, and my name is Romania Victory Potter. 

Why is this my name? Well, it all starts with a trip to Romania, and a bet. 

--

*17 years ago* 

"YES THEY'RE TOGETHER!" Victoire Weasley grabbed her cousins hand and spun her around.

"OK BABY NAMES!"

"ROSE! VICTOIRE! WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER LESS THAN AN HOUR!"

"VICTOIRE LILY-ROSE POTTER!"

"NO! I'M HIS SISTER! LILY VICTOIRE-ROSE POTTER BECAUSE MINE SHOULD BE FIRST!"

---

"WE'RE GOING TO ROMANIA TODAY!"

All the Weasley grandchildren -minus Charlie's children- were dancing around the airport, with The Lupin Twins, Rowan Alston, Scorpius Malfoy, Simon Alderton and Lexi Riddle.

"I KNOW! IT'S AMAZING!"

"There's no way we're coming back from Romania without at least one pregnancy," 

---

"I won't get pregnant Rose!"

"Yes you will! You didn't use protection, and you're more fertile now than ever!"

"I'm only 16 though!"

"So? Kaida's mum was 15 when she got pregnant!"

"Your point?"

"You might be pregnant!"

"I'm 99.9% I'm not pregnant Rose!"

"If you get pregnant this month, you have to name it Romania Victoire Lily-Rose Potter, or Roman Hugo-Louis Potter,"

"Deal,"

"Why are you agreeing?" James asked, frowning at Alice.

"Because I won't get pregnant,"

---

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!"

"HAPPY BIRHTDAY JAMESIE!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

"James, can I talk to you alone?"

"Sure thing,"

Alice pulled James into the room they shared and burst into tears.

"I'm sorry, I know you wanted to finish your education! Please don't leave me!"

She threw a positive test into his hand.

Silence for a few moments.

"I did want to finish my education. But Victoire, and Teddy, and that lot can look after our child whilst we're in class...I'm not leaving my child, or my girlfriend,"

---

"She's adorable!"

"Thank you, Dominique!"

"What are you going to name her?"

James and Alice made eye contact. Rose didn't expect them to keep their side of the deal, and she was taken by surprise.

"Romania Victory Potter,"

Rose looked up in surprise.

"Romania?"

"Yes. We made a deal 9 months ago, and we must keep promises. James didn't want to directly name her after you guys - but you did get us together, and Victoire means Victory in French. And Victory can also mean Quidditch.. so that's why we chose that name,"

---

*Present*

It's thanks to Victoire, Lily, Rose and Kaida that I'm even here. If Kaida had never invited my parents over, I'd have never been conceived.