one<3

I had a terrible day at the studio today, i unlocked my door and threw my bag on the floor in frustration. I was really upset about my album i am supposed to drop soon.
I closed the door and walked in the kitchen. I yawned and grabbed a bag of chips from my large pantry. I started walking up the long flight of stairs to hear some random weird music playing, like intensely different music. I didn't hate it but i rushed upstairs in confusion.
I walk into my bedroom to see my boyfriend, tyler. I sat there admiring him, i love him so much he is so different he stands out from other guys, and i love that about him. I was kinda used to this stuff him listening to weird music, i guess he "loves" it or whatever. I think it's cute.
I knocked on the door laughing at him bopping his head to the beat of the song. He turned his head towards me and smiled and walked towards me, put his arms around my waist and gave me a kiss. I smiled at the kiss and slowly backed away from the kiss to smile at him.
tyler: "so how'd it go??" he said with a big smile planted on his face.
i frowned at the memory,
clementine: "oh yeah, it's getting tough..and annoying." i looked down "i don't even know what to do anymore."
tyler looks at me with a sad expression on his face, and lifts my chin to look straight in my eyes.. tyler: "babe".
he kisses me. tyler: "i know music can be tough sometimes, don't stress it."
i smiled at him and said
clementine: "yeah."
he lets go of me and turns off his music as i throw myself onto our bed and go on my phone, apparently girls that love tyler hate me. I never really pay much attention to it but i stumbled across this tweet while tyler walked down stairs.

Twitter.

flowergirl223
summer💌/25 followers:
'how tf is clementine even with tyler the creator when she doesn't even have good music.. he's WAY out of her league lol.' 88 likes.
^^
reply to flowergirl223
☑️clementine
clementine/30M followers:
'lol, even though me and tyler's relationship is none of your business, we are dating because we like eachother. Not because of music dipshit and my 17m monthly listeners say other wise on that music comment babe.' 800,567 likes

After that i was so tired i didn't even put on pajamas i just fell asleep right there not sure where tyler was.

Hi guys:) hope you liked the first one, i know it's short and a little lazy but it gets better let me know if you liked <3