READ THIS NOW

Heyyy everyone (probably no one is going to read this) just wanted to say this is my first book that I am writing so if you see any grammar mistakes or anything like that pls tell meeee. Also keep in mind that I am not British so yeah.

I don't support jk r*wl*ng or her actions. This is a safe place for EVERYBODY. I will not tolerate hate against the LGBTQ+ community here so if you are like that leave.

Now more about the book itself <3
It will start from Prisoner of Azkaban and end in deathly hallows 2. I am most likely going to base the story of of the movies not the books.

This is a Harry Potter x fem reader so sorry if you are uncomfortable with that! If you have any problem with my book just don't read it it's not that hard. Don't leave hate comments either(or do i don't really care but just know you will get a response) once again if you don't like my book don't read it <3

Now for Harry's  and Y/n relationship... it's not gonna be a slow burn but not not gonna be a fast burn so yeah. For you horny hoes there will be a bit of spice but that won't happen until... lets say a while. I most likely will write smut idk yet but there is DEFINITELY going to be fluff.

I am going to give a bit of backstory. Y/n mom is dead... Like a cockroach 🪳 I won't tell you how she died cuase that's gonna come in the story but yeah. Y/n only has a dad  buttttt he also dies... looking like Harry right now ngl. Y/n's dad died unexpectedly and no one knows how he died. (dont question it pls i just needed him dead) So basically Y/n doesnt have any family members except her brother Noah Madris,(yes your last name is madris its fucking random ik) He is in 4th year in the begining of the book. Since both Y/n and Noah are still very young they needed foster parents/parent. Their foster parent name is Enola Bartley butttt she wont be in the story for long. :)

Since this book starts in 3rd year imma just put something from when y/n gets her Hogwarts letter. PLS DONT TAKE IT TOO SERIOUSLY.

——————————————————————————

On a fine summer evening the sun is shining the birds are chirping which also happens to be y/n 11th birthday. Mhmm so relaxing, right? no.

BOOM A OWL CRASHES THROUGH YOU WINDOW. "AHHH wait what the fuc-" y/n screams. She takes a step closer to the window and picks up a letter "You Y/N Madris  have been accepted into Hogwarts school of Which craft and Wizardy... OMGGG DADDDD". "YES Y/N" her father said "I GOT MY HOGWARTS LETTER" said y/n bursting into the living room which was where her father was. "That's great y/n congratulations!" "Thanks dad!"

"WAIT we need to go get my robe my books my pet my wand-" "Y/N calm down sweety you have 3 more months until you go to Hogwarts" said her father laughing a bit at the young girls excitement.

——————————————————————————

A/N How do I change the font back to the normal font I can't do it AHHHH im frustrated :/ TF HOW DO I DO ITTTTT    .help.me.please. | UPDATE: i wrote this is 2020- im embarrassed i didnt know how to change it back but yeah anyways here i am basically a whole fucking year later with the random motivation to start writing again. anywaysssss i really hope yall like this story <3 i suck at writing ik but still its fun to me