On Their Way

"Seungwan? Where are you going?" Yoongi asked when he saw his secretary was ready with her white crop top and green short pants.

"Oh, sir. I am going to a cafe, I actually checking on online taxi rate here." Seungwan answered with a smile.

She was a bit shock seeing her boss in casual outfit, white shirt, jeans, and a pair of sneakers. Well, he looked less intimidating than his regular work attires.

"I am about to go as well. And I'm renting a car, do you want to come with me? I will drop you on the way." He said.

'Oh, this is a nice deal.' Seungwan thought.

"Would it be okay?" She asked.

"Yeah it's fine with me." He said casually.

"Then sure. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, sir." Seungwan said as she followed her boss behind.

She didn't even know her boss rent a car here. Just for sight seeing in Jeju? Hmm... She never understand rich people's mind.

"So where are you going?" Yoongi asked as he started the car.

"To cafe delmoondo." Seungwan answered as she fixed the seat belt.

"What a coincidence. I am going there too. I guess its a popular tourist spot huh?" He said.

Seungwan nodded and smiled. This is awkward. She would meet her 'blind date' yet with her boss around her.

"That place is beside a beach. Do you think you are okay with your outfit?" Yoongi suddenly asked.

"Excuse me?" Seungwan thought she heard wrong, but did her boss was asking about her outfit?

"The wind in beach area is strong. Don't you think you'll be cold in your outfit?" Yoongi asked again. He really thought that his secretary's outfit was showing too much skin. Well he never seen her with that type of clothes so—

"Yeah its fine. Its my usual summer outfit." Seungwan answered.

The rest of the drive was quiet. They really didn't have anymore topic beside works. But more like they don't know what to ask to each other.

"Okay, we have arrive." Yoongi said as he park his car.

"Thank you sir." Seungwan said. "I probably will go back to the hotel with my friend, so you dont need to wait for me."

"Yeah cool, I'm planning to go somewhere too maybe after this" Yoongi answered.

They then nodded to each other before entering the cafe on their own.

Yoongi decided to sit inside, on the corner, near the big windows. While Seungwan chose to sit outside and enjoying the view of the beach.