My wife!

Adhvik  reached his flat and entering itself his eyes landed on pair of chappal which is ladies wear..

I'm such a fool to send her out in late night..
Hope she's fine..

Adhvik changed into his nightwear and layed on bed but sleep didn't consume him.

Looking at the night stand he picked up the photo frame looking at the smile of the girl whose name he isn't aware yet..

Unknown girl 🥺 I'm sorry for misunderstanding you and ignoring your words..

He slowly got into sleep keeping the photoframe over his chest..

After a while Hearing the arguments from outside, he got irked and opened his eyes with difficulty to check the time..

It's 12:30 AM..

What's happening he thought but ignored..

Hearing a girl's voice he got his senses back and ran towards the door..

As soon as he opened the door, he was shocked to find the same girl trying to justify..

Who the hell are you?
How did you got inside?
Huh! Are you trying to be smart enough to trap our boys'? One aunty started being rough on that girl..

No-no aunty.. it's them who were misbehaving with me, so I tried to defend myself.. that girl said..

Without listening to her they pushed her down...

Spurthi almost fell down with one push, she's already having tears in her eyes. Thinking what's happening to her life..

When she felt hands around her, she looked up to find the same guy who threw her out..

Let's call police..
Where the hell is watchman what he's doing? How did she got in?
Everyone started murmuring with their own questions..

"She's my wife.." adhvik said making everyone surprise..

Spurthi opened her mouth in shock listening to his words!

What? When ? How? Everyone started their own questions..

Isn't one answer enough? She's my wife.. we fought last night and she went out ..

But what she's doing on terrace? Another boy questioned..

Coz whenever she's angry, she wants to spend alone.. even I'm waiting for her without sleeping..

Look at my eyes! Even I'm tired yet I'm waiting for her .

Hearing shouts I came out.. adhvik said showing distress in everyone..

How dare you all to question like this ?
And don't you know how to answer them? Huh!
Let's go inside.. I don't want to continue this drama anymore.. adhvik said wrapping his arms around spurthi and made her get inside his apartment closing the door itself,

Adhvik got a tight slap on his cheek..

Hearing the slap..

omg.. they're sure husband-wife.. now I can't hear their arguments anymore.. let's get back to sleep, everyone talked to themselves before leaving..

But few ladies stayed close to the door to listen to them..
But their husbands dragged them back to their homes..

How dare you to tell everyone that I'm your wife?
How can you say that? Spurthi shouted..

Shhhh silence.. just now they believed me.. if they come back and listen to your words they'll definitely call police..

And what the hell are you doing on terrace? He questioned..