Chapter 2

Ok if there are any mistakes tell me cuz I was an idiot and accidentally left the computer on to my wattpad while my siblings were in the room. Alone. With my fanfiction. Waiting to be destroyed by the dark forces of mutha nature.

Aaand just a little picture of Grimdark Homestuck...... THIS EDIT LOOKS LIKE I TOOK A SHIT ON IT OP WAIT OH LOOK MY ARTING SKILLS WHOOPS dOwN tHe ToIleT NOPE GOOD BYE SEE YA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"..Super... natural?" 

Supernatural's serious eyes looked at him. "Do you want me to carry you?" 

"Eh? No, I'm fine, but... what are you doing here?" Hetalia asked, not realizing that Supernatural had scooped up the smaller fandom up from the somewhat bloodied alley.

"I happened to be flying above." He walked out of the narrow space and opened his large black wings, then cringed before cursing. Hetalia spotted a terrible bend in his left wing.

"Ah, here." He took out a white flag and when he put it up against the bend to tie it around it, though Supernatural seemed to want to pull away. 

Supernatural started walking Hetalia to his house. The walk was quite silent. Thankfully, Supernatural took a safe, quiet route where not many people could stare at them. A little while in, Supernatural said, "Do they always do this to you?" Hetalia didn't answer, but Supernatural understood. "Does Homestuck know?"

"Why do you care?" Hetalia whispered-snapped, then immediately covered his mouth, realizing that Supernatural had heard. "S-sorry!"

"It's fine. I know you know I hate him, obviously. The whole school knows basically. But that doesn't mean I hate you." He sighed. 

"... No, Homestuck doesn't know." Hetalia decided whether or not to say more, then decided that it would lighten up the mood. "He did know at one point, but that was a while back. In middle school, he and I were both a bit singled out. We hadn't been aware of each other's existences yet, at this time. Homestuck wasn't bullied as bad, pretty much just teased and tripped. I was the weaker, easier target. (Hetalia's not all that weak ok I know but I just think it'd fit more if he was more defenseless in this fic) But we met eventually and started defending and helping one another. That's how we became morails.

"One day, there was this... really, really bad incident with my bullying. Homestuck got really angry. It was so scary. I've never seen him as angry as that. He went, I think it was Grimdark mode? His colors were messed up, and he spoke in a tongue foreign to even me. His revenge was incredibly horrific... He landed more than a couple kids into the hospital for a few months. Nobody's messed with him since. But me.. They continued not too long after, knowing that I was too shaken up to see Homestuck in such a state again. They were even harsher and made me a big target because I was defended by him.

"But that's all that Homestuck knows. He has no idea about now. I don't want to tell him. Dont tell him, ok Supernatural?" Hetalia looked up at Supernatural with pleading eyes. "I really dont want him to go Grimdark again.." Supernatural had stopped walking at one point, and was staring at Hetalia with wide eyes.

"Wow.." He was silent for a moment, thinking of a response. "I won't tell him."

"Oh, th-"

"But expect me to be walking you home from now on."

"Eh?! No, you don't have to-"

"It's for your own well being."

"But then-"

"It won't be a problem. I fought all of those bastards and came out with only a broken wing. Not even. My show makes them look like pidgeons." Hetalia looked at the ground beneath him. Supernatural sighed and started walking again.