Chapter 6

Ezra's POV

After we voted I went to tell Kaci the good news. "Well, I have good news, and I have bad news."

"What's the good news?"

"They all voted to keep you, like even Zeb and Chopper."

"And the bad?"

"There are two things."

"Great."

"One, only three of them voted to keep me. Two, I didn't get to put my great plan into action."

"What was the plan?"

"Well, if majority voted no, I would have pulled out the old five year old saying 'Can we please keep her?'"

"My hero."

We both laughed as I pulled her into a kiss.

Kaci's POV

As Ezra kissed me the door slid open with a hiss. I heard a feminine like giggle. I ignored it up until the point when Sabine spoke, "Alright, lover boy."

We pulled apart and blushed. And Sabine spoke yet again. "You're gonna suffocate her."

"More like we were going to suffocate each other." Ezra spoke as I tried to stifle a laugh.

Zeb's POV

I didn't really care if Kaci stayed or not. I don't want the rest of the crew to know, but I kinda like Ezra, and I figured this was a way to show it. Just a little bit. I was lost in my thoughts when Ezra walked in. I just ignored him until he spoke. "Um, helloooo."

"What?"

"Kanan has called a meeting."

Kanan's POV

When everyone was in the common room I used the force to sort through everyone's emotions. I sensed a large variety of emotions boredom, annoyance, happiness, and love. I then used the force to figure out which emotion was coming from what person. The boredom was coming from Zeb, annoyance was coming from Sabine and Hera, they were probably annoyed with Chopper, and the happiness and love were both coming from Ezra and Kaci.

"Alright, the plan is Ezra and Kaci will climb through the vents, Zeb, Sabine you guys will take down the guards in the back. Hera, you and Chopper will hold up in the Ghost. And I will take control of the base to watch the security cameras to watch for the back up gaurds. Got it?"

"Got it." They were all in sync.