XIV - Mission Accomplished

Those 4 black cars drifted to the right and sprinted as Kaizo and Nerissa chased them behind their back.

"Which one is his car now?!" Kaizo questioned

"Probably the front!" Nerissa replied

"My Lady! I scanned the two cars in front of us and no signs of Guzik!" Grandia informed her.

"And the other?!" She shouts.

"I couldn't scan them because they're too far from my reach!" Grandia answered her.

A few miles in front of those cars, there is an intersection. There's a high chance they will split up to fool them both.

"Are you sure, Nerissa?!" He shouts.

"I hope so!" Nerissa said half-aloud.

And just like he predicted, they split up. Two cars went to the right side, and the other two took a left. But Kaizo witnessed the front car take the left road. Yet he isn't very sure because Guzik could be in any vehicle.

"They're trying to fool us!" She shouts.

"We'll take a left!"

He turns his sportbike to the left. Nerissa is a little bit terrified about how he uses his vehicle.

They both saw a person come out of the car window. He pulls out a black rifle and ready himself to aim. Nerissa felt rocked back, and she summons a small blood shield with her hands in front of the bike to protect themselves.

The guard shots at them several times, yet its bullets couldn't pass the shield. Then, another person came out from the other window and pulled a bazooka-like rifle. It shoots a giant laser bomb at the protection and the road, causing the bike to wobble. Kaizo tried his best to stay in the clear.

"Kaizo! Go to the side of them!" Nerissa shouts.

"What for?!" Kaizo shouts again.

"Just do it!"

He does as she says. He sprinted the bike to the right side of the car. She turns the shield to the left side and controls it with her right hand. On her left hand, she summons her blood sword. She shoves her sword deep into the car, and the guy gets stabbed.

"Gas it!" She commands Kaizo.

He twists the handlebar, and the bike sprints fast. The sword slices nearly the entire car. Until the car driver was dead, the vehicle reeled back. They both could hear the tire screeches and the sound of a car rolling on the cold asphalt. She disables her shield since nobody is shooting at them for now.

"Grandia! Did you scan it?!" Nerissa asks.

"Yes, my lady! But no signs of Cobra Guzik!" Grandia informed.

"Then he's on that car!" Kaizo said.

He twists the handlebar again. Now, they are pursuing the car on a very long bridge. Two men came out from the window along with the bazooka rifle. She summons the blood shield again. They shot it on the asphalts and against the protection. Kaizo tries his best to keep it steady.

Nerissa disables the shield and quickly chokes the two guards using her blood-bending. Then she tosses them out of the car and slams them on the asphalt, leaving the other two far from the bike. Now, nobody is shooting at them. Kaizo clenches his fist, some bright blue circles on his wrist.

"Energy Push!"

He swings his push, and large blue circles appear moving forward to the car. The car is forcibly pushed, causing it to roll onward. Kaizo slowed down his speed and watched the vehicle rolling. It stops when the car is in a reversed state. The streets are exceedingly empty at this hour. There would be no other witnesses.