When he comes to korea

???: Ahh!! Come on pick up the call!! Aish this coconut head really!! Uff. I will not talk to him now hmph!! But still let me give one more call hehe

(Few minutes later)

???2: Babe I am sooo sorry for picking the phone late

???: LATE!! Yaa you coconut head I am calling you for freaking 2 hours now and where were you huh?!!

???2: Calm down Calm down my Volcano

???: MR>JEON JUNKOOK did u just called me a Volcano?? *She gasped*

Jungkook: N-no no w-wait— (she cut him off and said)

???: you know what bye

Jungkook: Y/N y-Y/N bae wait wait I am sorry pls listen to me once why I was late. (He spat out)

Y/N: uh-uhm o-okay go on I am listening

Jungkook: So guess what I have a good news...

Y/N: what is it?

Jungkook: I got a job as a professor!!

Y/N: oh that's great but what took you 2 hours?

Jungkook: You are not understanding babe I got a job of a professor but in YOUR COUNTRY!! IN SOUTH KOREA!!

Y/N: wait- WHAT!? That means you are coming to korea!!?

Jungkook: Yes I m coming Korea babe!! And that's the reason why I was late to pick the call. I was packing my bag because.......

Y/N: because......?

Jungkook: I am coming korea TOMORROW!!

Y/N: OMG OMG REALLY!! Then we can meet up tomorrow!!

Jungkook: Yes we can and we will!! Ok babe I need to sleep now okay I have flight at 4:00 am so goodnight!!

Y/N: ok babe goodnight bye!! Don't forget to call me when you arrive!!

AUTHORS's POV

JEON JUNGKOOK and KANG Y/N. Both met on Instagram and after a year they started dating officially but as they are far apart, they are in a LDR (Long distance relationship). Jungkook lives in States, where for Y/N, she is from South Korea.

Time skip to tomorrow at college

???: Y/N!!!!

Y/N: Yes lisa but why are you shouting like that?

Lisa: You know our math professor Ms.Lee?

Y/N: Yes

Lisa: She resigned and tomorrow we are going to have a new professor, you know I heard that the new professor is soo handsome *drooling*

Y/N: Whatever...My Jungkook is more handsome *Proud*

Lisa: Yeah yeah you and your Jungkook but y/n, when is Jungkook going to come I mean its been 2 years you guys are dating

Y/N: Guess what......JUNGKOOK IS COMING TO KOREA TODAY!!

Lisa: Yeah nice joke but today is not April fool's day so keep it to yourself

Y/N: Aishh this girl-ok whatever you will see it tomorrow when he will come to pick me up from school.

Lisa: Yeah let's see..

Time Skip after Jungkook arrives at their destination

Y/N: BABE!!!

Jungkook: BABY!! (They both run into each other's direction and hug each other tightly like never)

Y/N: I was waiting from yesterday you know..

Jungkook: Me too babe

Y/N: so tell me that in which school you are going to be an professor in?

Jungkook: Mmmm...nah let me keep it a secret I will tell you tomorrow

Y/N: ahhh- ok fine

Time skip after 2 hours

Jungkook: ok babe its late, let me drop you

Y/N: ok!

Time Skip to tomorrow at school

Lisa: I am soo excited to see our new professor bro *Excited*

Y/N: Yeah yeah whatever—

Principle: attention students!!!(Everyone's attention goes to the principle) as you all know that Ms.Lee has resigned so now you will have a new Math professor. (With that a tall guy entered the classroom, girls squealing, lisa's excitement got low, and Y/N widened her eyes)

Who is the New professor........?