。Treasures 。

|^Willow Woods|

   "Fuck fuck fuck" a male said as he ran through the woods trying to get away from the people chasing him

   "Fuck fuck fuck" a male said as he ran through the woods trying to get away from the people chasing him. He ran a fast as he could trying to find a specific spot which was hard in this darn forest.

   As he kept running he noticed the woods getting darker making him smirk. "Get back here you thief! Get back!" Just a little bit more.

  The male only ran faster trying to get deeper into the woods to lose those dumb asses. He looked back a little only to see one of the men chasing him closing in on him so when turned back to look at where he was going and saw the forest almost completely dark he jumped, and disappeared.

"Where the fuck did he go?!" One of the pursuers yelled. "Fuck! He's one of those monsters!" Another one of them yelled. They all groaned and spewed curses as they carefully walked around looking for the monster.

They walked around the trees trying to make out the male. One of the men, tall and broad, slowly walked past a huge tree which made the hiding male hold his breath praying to the men to leave already.

The men walked around for a few more minutes before deciding to head back to the comfort of their homes as it was getting darker out side.

"Fuck, that was close" the male said as he came out of the shadows after making sure the humans were gone. He quickly sat down against a tree putting his right had on his chest as was catching his breath.

He then looked at the medium sized bag he stole. He quickly sat up and opened the bag to see jewels of all kinds in it. Diamonds, rubies, pearls, you name it. It's all in this huge ass bag. "Damn I really hit the jack pot in this on" he said smiling wide.

  He then looked around as he closed the bag, standing up as fast as he could and ran back to his home trying to get as far away from this place as possible.

As he walked through the busy roads of the hanger, he tried his best to hold on to the bag tightly as he pushed through the crowds. He started walking fast when he noticed how late it was getting with the sun coming down.

The so-called Sun of Astria was not the typical yellow sun that the planet earth had over a thousand years ago. After the discovery of Mythical creatures, the sun started changing color to a red color. The scientists back then never knew the cause. They always thought it was the fault of these monsters. It was kind of the same for the moon. It was still it's typical gray whitish color but brighter than ever before. Which was very beneficial for the creatures of the night.

The male finally came up to a run down house which he lived in with his best friend. He walked in with his shoulders slumped from the bag he carried. "Joon, you home?" he called out as he removed his shoes at the door.

He heard some shuffling as he walked further into the house. He saw Namjoon pop out of the kitchen with a smile. "Welcome home Yoongi hyung." Namjoon said as he walked towards the male. Yoongi only gave him a nod as he dropped the bag on the floor.