[ Scenario #10 ] You Want Something When Shopping

You wanted something from a store, but as you tried to mumble it, she heard you

Kirari Momobami

"What was that honey?"

You quickly look at your girlfriend while she stands in front of the store. As you look away, you realize how expensive the item is, and tried to drive your rich girlfriend away.

"No no! It's nothing! Let's go to another store-"

"I said, what did you say before."

Kirari stood still, waiting for your answer. As you look around, you find a vending machine.

"Oh! I said I wanted water from the machine! Lets go-"

As you tried again to drag Kirari away, she swatted your hands away. "Tell me what you said earlier then I'll move."

She tapped her nails against her arms as you waited. As you tried to look for an excuse, she grabbed your chin, and looked at you again.

"If you wanted that, just say so. I have all the money to get you whatever you desire. Now tell me what you said and I'll get it for you. I hate when you try to lie, so when we go home, don't expect me to be gentle." Kirari frowns as she clapped her hands. Many butlers suddenly came up to you, and showed you many bags and boxes.

"It's all for you. Now as a compensation, let's go home."

Ririka Momobami

As you walked passes the store, you lightly tug on Ririka's sleeve.

"Yes y/n?"

You quickly glanced at the price, and widen your eyes.

"O-oh! It's nothing! Let's keep moving!"

The vice president glances at what were you were looking at, and sees you trying to push her away. As your attempts fail, Ririka pushes you off and walks in the store. She proceeds to buy the whole store within seconds, and drags you in.

"Now pick whatever you like! This store is mine and I own everything, so anything you pick is free!"

Yumeko Jabami

After she notices that you looked at the item, she immediately buys two for you both to match. No matter the price, she buys it for you ^^

Mary Saotome

"Idiot, is there another girl you're looking at?" As she looks towards your direction, she saw you were staring at a couples bracelet. With beautiful ring of metal surrounding multiple gem stones. Though Mary hasn't wore much jewelries in the past, she knew why you liked it. She quickly dragged you into the store.

"Mary! What are you doing?"

"What? Oh, I'm getting the bracelet." She says calmly as she pays for it. You both walk out of the store, with your jaw almost dropping on the floor.

"Here, let's put it on. though I've never endure on these shiny things, I guess this is fine." Mary blushes.

Yumemi Yumemite

"Huh? You want that?" Like Kirari, she claps her hands, and a bunch of her fanboys comes out of nowhwere.

"I want you to get that piece of jewelry she wants with my money. It's that one on display. Once you got it, come find me and give it to her." your girlfriend smiles, before walking away. Her boys literally raided the whole store, and ended up finding you with more than what you wanted.

Sayaka Igarashi

She proceeds to walk inside, and using her negotiating skills, she was able to get the whole store with no cost, and got you the bracelet you wanted.

Midari Ikishima

"Here is my credit card, I'll go hunt down for some new guns and find some kids."

Runa Yumozuki

"Nahahahaha! You want that? Let's go buy it. As compensation of not hanging out with you for the past month!"

*She buys one for you and one for herself*