Prologue

Sarah Hoffwell was a 18 year old girl who was part of a very wealthy family, the Hoffwells. They owned a full on, personalized airline jet, which they used often. The crew consisted of two pilots and a flight attendant named Amanda Parks. Amanda was an attractive 25 year old woman who knew the Hoffwells very well. She was treated as family by the Hoffwells, but Sarah treated her as a little something more. Sarah was a lesbian, something her parents knew and accepted. She had not, however, told anyone about her crush on Amanda, nor of her vore fetish. From a young age, Sarah had fantasized about being shrunk and swallowed by a beautiful woman, but she never told anyone about it because she feared being ridiculed for it. When she first met Amanda... she was very young, yet to developed sexual feelings. Once puberty hit though, she found Amanda Parks to be the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. She already had a very friendly personality, but Amanda's silky, amber hair, her slim, yet average figure, plump, red lips, ocean blue eyes (which were rather large for someone of caucasian decent), fairly toned skin, and her sparkling white smile had Sarah's jaw agape every time, to varying degrees. Holding in her feelings for Amanda really took its toll on Sarah. She couldn't keep all of this a secret, she had to tell Amanda the truth soon. The truth would soon be revealed, but it wouldn't come from Sarah's mouth.