Rumours and lies

-Elizabeth's POV-

I arrived at the mall and went inside to be meet by my two best friends, Diane and Elaine.

"Hi guys. How have you been?" I asked.

"Good. We haven't seen you in like three months! You didn't answer when we called nor rang!" Diane said in a worried tone.

"Sorry, much have happened and I haven't really been myself." I said, looking down. That made them both take my arms and pull me towards a cafeteria.

"Tell us everything!" Diane demanded as she sat down. Elaine immediately went to buy us some snacks.

Once she come with our things, she said "Spill it."

"Well, you know I have been pregnant. So the day I had the check, I come home to hear strange noises, being Estarossa cheating on me... on a whole different level then the other times."

They nodded for me to continue.

"I ran away-" I was cut of by Diane saying "Finally! You finally dumped that bastard!"

"Diane, calm down and let Elizabeth continue her story." Elaine said. Diane apologised and I continued "It was already late and when I was a while away from the house, I collapsed. The baby was coming."

"What?! That must have been rough, giving birth on the street like that." Diane said, Elaine just slapped the back of her head and said "Please continue."

"A car stopped and a man ran out to help me once they saw me. He took me to the hospital where I gave birth to Luna." I said. They both nodded.

"You shouldn't just jump in someone's car like that, but okay." Diane said, letting me continue "We talked some and then he offered me a place to live a while, saying I wouldn't be a burden."

"Yet again, don't just accept things from strangers, but In my fine. Who's this savour of yours?" Diane asked. Elaine just said "Continue, we will ask questions when you're done."

Nodding, I said "Well, I stayed there with Luna a while and he was really kind to me. Then a week or two later, I was going shopping to Luna, but when I came home, the babysitter said that Luna was gone, like she disappeared in thin air."

Tears built up in my eyes as I continued "That's when I stopped being myself and become depressed. I cried all day while he helped me until I fell in love with him, turning to last night when we both confessed."

"So cute! Who is this mysterious man of yours?" Elaine asked. I smiled and answered "Meliodas."

Diane spit out her drink and asked "Like in Drake?! Meliodas Drake?!"

I nodded, a small smile plastered on my face.

"Get away from him Elizabeth, he is no good!" Diane said, making me ask "Do you know him?"

"Well, kind of. We went to the same school once we was about 17, 18 years. He's a player. A big player. He laid with everyone I knew then and was the one taking both mine and Elaine's first time." Diane said, pointing at herself and Elaine at the end.

"It's rumours about him still being a player while some thinks he have changed." Elaine said. I sighed and said "Well, if it's true, I am one of those who thinks he have changed. He's helped me so much and been so kind to me. Besides, he comes home the same time every day."

"Let me guess, late in the night?" Diane asked, sounding annoyed. I nodded and said "But he's very busy at work. Wouldn't it be strange if he's done the same time every day if he really did cheat?"

"You never know. Please be careful around him Elizabeth." Elaine said. Giving her a small smile, I nodded.

"Anyway, should we start our shopping? I need to buy something too." I said. They looked at each other and then at me.

"Like what?"

"Ehh, don't freak out now." I said, they both nodded. Then I answered "A pregnancy test."

"What?!"

-Meliodas POV-

I turned to face Zeneri.

"That felt good." I said. She nodded and placed a kiss on my mouth.

"I could do that a million times more." She whispered and snuggled closer to me. I looked at the clock to see that it was... it's already 7PM?! The mall closed one hour ago!

"Oh shoot! I need to go!" I said and went to take a quick shower to get this smell off of me. Once I cleaned my body with soap, I went out and put on some clothes.

All the while, Zeneri just watched what I was doing.

I threw her the clothes she had and said "You should go home. I will give you my number so you could call me sometime if you want."

She nodded and started taking on her clothes. Then I changed the sheets for safety and threw away the condom I used. Once we was both out of the house, I saw her taking off and took off myself, driving to the mall.

It was no cars nor lights on at the mall, like a wasteland. I saw Elizabeth standing, alone, looking down on the ground.

I stopped the car in front of her, making her look up at me. She went to the other side and went inside the car.

"Elizabeth, I'm so sorry. My phone died and we went to a bar, once I was home and took a shower, I saw the clock and rushed here. I'm so sorry, I will make it up to you."

"I-it's o-okay." She said as she rubbed her arms a bit. I hugged her and said "You must be so cold. I will make you a bath once we are home, okay? I will make it up to you as much as I can. I promise."

She just hugged me back and said "I-I'm just glad that you came. I-I thought you wouldn't come at all after a while... that you didn't want me anymore."

"Don't say that, I love you. Let's just go back home and I will treat you the best I could, okay?" I asked. She nodded as we let go of each other.