Beach Party

Eddie Pov

I told Gaege that I want to come out to my friends. Correction. Our friends. Well maybe not. He never has seemed to like them. So I take that correction back. They are just my friends. So I made sure that they would all be free and we'd meet them at the lake. I'm happy that Gaege got my swimming trunks. Though I don't really care if I go swimming in my underwear. So today's the day. And I can't really pussy out. It can't be that bad, because Josh and Mully are both gay. And they like each other but they're too much of pussies to tell each other. So I shouldn't have that much to worry with them.

"Eddie! Get your ass down here!" Gaege yells at me.

"Language!" His mom says.

"Hold your damn horses!" I say. I run down the stairs, wearing a baggy tank top and my swim shorts. Gaege is wearing pretty much the same thing.

"See you later ma!" Gaege says. We leave the house and start walking. His house isn't too far from the lake. It's now mid summer, so the days and beautiful out. We reach the lake and I see Mully, Josh, and Grant laughing and splashing each other. My heart speads up a little seeing them. "You don't have to tell them if you don't want to." I look over at Gaege and he gives me a small smile.

"No, I'll be good," I say. We run down to the lake. There's a ton of other people there as well since it was kind of hot out and this is how everyone cooled off in our town. I throw off my shirt and run into the water, successfully splashing all of them with water. Gaege comes in after, waiting for the splashing to die down. "Hey guys," I say, greeting them.

"Hey Eddie! What's new?" Mully shouts. Josh and him are fighting, but Mully is winning, probably because he's a good foot taller than him. Josh gets a rebound though and is now on top of Mully and trying to push him under the water. "Get off me dick head!" Mully shouts, most of his head underwater.

"Nothing much, I just had something I wanted to tell you guys," I say.

"We're listening," Grant says. "Josh! Get your ass of Mully! Eddie has something he needs to tell us!"

"Damn, shut up," Josh grumbles.

"What's up?" Mully asks.

"Well, first is I'm kind of living with Gaege right now because my parents kicked me out. And that's because," I gulp. All their eyes are on me. "I told them I was gay."

"Welcome to the club!" Mully exclaims and jumps on me.

"Mully! Get your fat ass off of me!" I yell.

"Dude, why did you seen worried to tell us! All of us are gay!" Grant says.

"Wait really? I just knew that Mully and Josh are gay. Because we all know they have crushes on each other," I say.

"Yeah, I came out about a year ago," Grant says.

"We do not like each other!" Josh and Mully both exclaim.

"Keep telling yourselves that," I say.

"Glad to add another one to the club. But seriously? Your parents kicked you out?" Grant asks.

"Yeah, I don't think I will be able to go back anytime soon," I say. "Gaege didn't really help with that. When he got my clothes he sort of cussed my dad out."

"Damn, not thee best idea," Grant says.

"Definitely not," I say. We continue talking and hanging out for most of the day. Until we have to go home. I'm laying on the floor, trying to sleep. When I get a text from Grant.

Duh duh dun! Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all!! More to come!!