Alpha

Smut for the soul 😫

—————————————————————

Reki pov

Wheres Langa? I thought to myself as the bell ring for class to start, I sigh and check my phone quickly.

Zero notifications

He didn't meet me where we always do, I thought maybe he slept in and was just running late, so I decided to head to the school.

Maybe he's sick.. I sigh and start to doodle in my notebook, feeling my pocket soon vibrate, I lift my notebook up to cover my phone.

I see it was a message from Langa. Opening I see the message

Langa ❄️

L: -Hey, I'm sick, I should of texted you earlier, I'm sorry.

R: -It's fine Langa! As long as your okay, I'll come visit later!❤️

L: -no no, it's fine I don't wanna get you sick..

R: -You sure?

L: -I'm sure, thank you though ❤️

I smile to myself as I place my phone in my pocket and set my notebook down, and continue to doodle and take some notes for Langa.

Sure he said don't go see him, but how could I not? I care about him, and I should at least bring him his notes for class.

After 6 hours of agonizing school..

I grab my board and race out, heading to Langa's to surprise him with cuddles, and make him some warm soup.

Omega motherly instincts kicking in.. great.. I huff and stop in front of Langa's apartment, seeing that his moms car is gone from the driveway.

Kicking up my board and carry it to the door, I ring the doorbell and wait patiently.

My ears twitch from a crash from inside, panic rises in me, soon hearing a faint. "Who is it?"

"Hey Langa! It's me! Can I come in? I have your school notes."

I smile and soon the door cracks, I got a strong wiff of musk and pine, my eyes widen and I cover my nose. "Shit Langa?! Are you having a rut?!"

"J-just hand me the notes.."

"Langa, open the door.." I say looking at him through the small crack of the door. "N-no Reki.. I'll.. I'll hurt you.." The alpha growls, his eyes scanning me.

"I need to help you. I'm your mate."

"Once you step through this door Reki.. no turning back.. I hope you know this."

His voice was coarse, and his scent still filled my mind, seeing the state he's in made me weak. "I understand Langa.. let me in.."

You helped me with my heat.. now it's time to return the favor..

Slowly the door was opened fully, and I stare at my alpha, who was giving out a stronger musky scent, his eyes blown out and his tail twitching.

"Wait! Before I step in. I'm not letting you fuck me without protection, we made a mistake last time.. and didn't use any.."

Langa growls a bit, but nods. "I understand.."

I inhale deeply. No turning back..

I step into the house, my senses completely shutting down and only being filled by the scent of the alpha, the door shut behind me.