Part 1 A gift?

"Please! I want you to have it!" Shadow said as he trusted the potted plant into Shokichi Okas arms, leaving him ustedd and confused as to why this large man was giving him flowers "you do alot for reki and langa this is the least I can do, you keep them safe while outside of 'S' " ah, so this is shadow Oka thought remering what Reki had told him.

"Well it's you I should be thanking! 'S' is alot more dangerous than just my old shop, you've done a good job!" They smiled at eachother and realised how important they were in the boys lives. "I must say you've also done a good job with these flowers, their absolutely beautiful!"

Shadow then remembered the absolutely heart wrenching experience that he had with his boss, when he attempted to give her the exact same flowers only a few days ago but had his heart picked into a million peaces. "Ah, thank you they were...unwanted...by a client, and I couldn't let them go to waist" Shadow mutterd while gently stroking the vibrant petals of the flowers.

hes being so gentle yet his hands are so big...Okas mind stared to wander but he was quickly shaken back to reality when he realised he'd been staring for a little too long "ah- i- I see, well I'll make sure to take good care of them! And make them as happy as possible!" Oka looked up and expected Shadow to be confused but he looked...

..
Happy?