''Hi,We're One Direction''-23

Austin's P.O.V

We got to McDonalds and thankfully there was someone that spoke english there,we got chicken nuggets and smoothies.

''thank you,when we get to the hotel I'll pay you back''

''No,Jamie you don't have to-''

''but I do,we're not together anymore so..''

she took a sip of her mango smoothie,ok Austin this is your chance ,tell her.

''about that theres something I wanna say...''

I breathe in and let my words fall out

''I  think I'm in love..''

there I said it ,what I've been wanting to tell her for so long I have finaly said it,now all thats left is for her to do is to  tell me she loves me and everything will be back to how its suppost to be..unless she dosn't..........

She looked at me and opened her mouth to speak but after a few seconds of thinking she closed it.

''Thats..nice.....I'm sure Payton is a very special,beautiful girl..everything I'm not''

She stood up started walking towards the exit

''Jamie, Wait I-''

her phone started ringing,she didrn't hesitate to answer it.She looked at me,her eyes juggling thoughts.

''Gladly''

she hung up and streched her arm she handed me something.I felt something fall in my hand,the bracelet..the one she had kept all this time.

''It dosn't belong to me anymore''

and with that she left,I wached her break into a run and get lost in the crowd of people.

Jamie's P.O.V

''Jamie!Where the heck are you?,Simon called and said he needs to meet you earlyer so get your butt to the hotel or your going to be late!''

''Gladly.''

I hung up,the call ended just like any chance there ever was of things being the way they had once were.It was time to let go,I handed Austin my bracelet,it was the most meaningful thing I had but it had lost its meaning,because the feelings were gone. Besides I should give it back since he might probably want to give it to Payton,the girl he loved.

''It doesn't belong to me anymore''

His eyes had many emotions,confusion,regret,but I didn't stay to find out what would happened next. Because if I did I knew I would break down,I could feel it inside me I was ready to just let the tears fall. I turned and got out ,running I tried to find my way back to the hotel tears now forming, I felt them fall down when I made my way up the elevator.Judith was waiting outside my door. Her expression of anger turned into care once she noticed me.

''Oh My..what happen are you ok?''

''Judith,can you keep a secret?''

Thats when I told her..everything.

We got to the Place I was meeting Simon,after 20 minutes of Judith doing my makeup in the taxi because the one I had on was wiped away by my tears.

''Good to see you again Jamie,I'm sure you're wondering why I have asked you to meet me before anyone else''

''yep that's right''

''well I talked to L.A and we agreed that it will increase your popularity if you were  to say date a member of one of the biggest boy bands today..what do you say Jamie, you said you really liked One Direction right?''

''...uh...can I think about this for a few?''

''sure''

He looked at Judith and she took me outside to talk.

''So, how are you feeling about all this?''

''I ..I honestly have no idea what to do..''

''look at it this way,Its not dating,you just won the chance to spend time with One of the members of your favorite band, Are you going to turn this down?

''...Yeah I guess your right,''

We went back inside

''I'm ok with it,but..will he mind?''

''Oh don't worry about,I talked to him''

''cool''

*knock knock*

''hm, the boys are here''

before I could freak out 5 of the most Amazayn guys I knew were in the same room as me.I spected them to say what they always do,'Hi We're One Direction' but that would just be plain weird.

''Hello boys''

''Hello Uncle Simon''

Oh My Gosh...they're real.

''I'm sure you're familiar with Jamie''

''Vaz Happening Jamie!''

said Zayn

''Good to meet you'''

said all of them before pulling me into 4 warm hugs,then I got a horan hug,I can now die in peace.

We took a seat in front of Simon and I was now seating at the end next to Niall.

''So,how is my girlfriend doing in this lovely evening?''

Said Niall in his thick Irish accent smirking..and sudenly I was forever gratefull that I was seating down on a chair.I glanced at the other boys they were all smiling at me and Harry was being extra cheeky raising his eyebrows up and down.Slowly the room filled with talking.

''So you really don't mind doing this?''

''Not at all, I know how hard doing all this can be,besides its kind of a win-win''

He winked

''Austin,your here now we can begin''

gulp*

......................................................

Author's Note : HAPPY NEW YEAR!.....lol