|//Alley Trouble\\|

3rd Person POV:

     it was a darker night on the streets of Tokyo, and Keigo hadn't brought a backup source of light. He wanted to save what was left of his battery to message his close friend, Enji Todoroki. God, he got so excited every time that man messaged him. He'd usually flutter his wings, though, he needed to heal his wings, for they had been severely damaged during a battle. Enji took great care of him, and he wanted to thank him, but not tonight. Tonight, he was exhausted. He wanted to lay down and go the hell to sleep. Everything was a blur at the moment. He didn't even realize he had two missed messages from the crimson haired man. 

     A hero, in a vulnerable state, was very prone to getting jumped by a lower class villain. On top of that, trouble tended to follow Keigo around. Tonight was a night he couldnt even walk straight. The next thing he knew, he was pushed against a brick wall in the alley way, and gut punched. That woke him up, at least. Before he could throw a punch, the villain pinned his arms above his head, and grabbing his throat.   

     "Whats a pretty little birdy doing out here at this time of night? Practically asking for trouble.." and the man began to use his quirk against him. Restraint. He couldnt move, and the man could do whatever he wanted. The man began trying to feel for anything good in particular, and than removed his belt. "Hey there, the fuck you think youre doin'? That's the only thing keepin' my pants up, perv!" The blonde cried out. The villain was cut off shortly, by a large, hot headed man simmering him, and burning him to a crisp. The quirk wore off, freeing Keigo. The tall, bulky man grabbed the smaller ones shoulder, leading him in the direction of his house.

     "Keigo, what were you thinking..." the crimson man said, in a rather worrisome tone. "...that man could've done something to you, birdbrains!" He shoved the blonde towards the couch, and locking the door. "Sorry, Enji-San.. i dunno what's got me all tired, but its killin' me.." Keigo said, with a long, exaggerated yawn. Enji rolled his eyes as he began collecting pillows for Keigo to use. "Well, i guess i should ask.. where are you sleeping, Takami?" He said with a smirk. He hated being called 'Takami'. "Fuck you, Enji.." he said with a slight smirk, and a light blush. "Yeah, Kei, I'd fuck me too.." he gave out a low, stern chuckle. Keigo felt his heart rate increase as he made the small snicker, and tried to avoid eye contact at all costs. 

     Jokingly, Enji suggested that Keigo sleep in his room. "Alright, hothead, ill sleep in there tonight." He said, with a dead straight face. Enji's genuine laughs became a nervous chuckle, and a light blush formed around his face. "Kei, thats where I'm sleeping." He replied, his voice cracking a bit. "You were the dumbass who asked me where I'm sleepin', so i told you where. Better make sure you have room for two in there." He said. Enji hesitantly nods, cracking under pressure, and went to set up an extra place in bed for Keigo. He looked down, noticing something that made him stone cold.