chapter 1: the night before

i got my drivers license last week...

driver license is playing on my laptop. 'damn this song really gets me in my feelings' i think. i'm messing with some photos i think i should hang on the walls of my apartment.

it's already 3:50 a.m. and i can't sleep. i can't stop thinking. i'm going to olivia rodrigo's concert tomorrow. olivia is my crush. or celebrity crush rather. she is so gorgeous and has the voice of a literal angel.

aha! i found the perfect pictures to hang: one with me and my siblings, another with me and the bros, and one with my whole family.

...cause you were so excited for me..

joshua bassett didn't deserve her. i could've treated her better. i feel like sabrina and olivia would be a power duo if she didn't choose to be with joshua.

ok i know i sound jealous, but i swear that i'm only thinking like this because i'm 1.) lonely and 2.) i'm a hopeless romantic. wait that lowkey sounds weird. i'm weird.

...but today i drove through the suburbs...

i get up from my desk, turn off the music, put up the photos, and lay under my blankets. i find my cat oreo already under the covers, so i pick him up and set him on his little bed in the corner.

once i get settled in bed, i look up to the ceiling. i think about how my life has changed since i was young. i moved to new york when i turned 18. it was always my dream to live here. i turn to my side and look at the time on my alarm clock. 4:03 a.m. shines bright in my face. i should get ready to sleep. i need as much sleep as i can for the concert tomorrow.

my only wish is that i could meet her one day.

i start to fall asleep thinking of olivia's concert tomorrow.

end of chapter (:

***sorry it's a short chapter i know. hopefully the next ones are longer. LMAO I COULDNT STOP LAUGHING***

****also i know that this whole drama about olivia, joshua, and sabrina was a publicity stunt, but idk, we just thought it would be fun to write this fanfic****