1;1

His eyes fluttered open as usual from the beeping of his alarm. The sun coming through like air. He moved his arm to shut it off but was surprised to feel the ground and his phone so quickly. He sat up blinking away the sleepiness from his eyes and looked around. What the... he looked around not knowing his surroundings. It was different from his room, the smell too. It was not his usual small bedroom but a medium sized spacey room. A sliding door in both of his sides and it seems he wasn't even sleeping on a bed, rather a very soft light pink futon with a single pillow and a light green duvet. Surprisingly, the colors contrasted well. He then looked down. My...wasn't that small before... he reached down to touch it and he did. He started massaging it in a weird manner. He didn't seem to notice someone opening the sliding door to his right. "Little bro? What are you doing?" He heard a faint fairly deep voice ask him. He didn't answer though and continued doing what he was doing. "Are you really doing...'this' this early in the morning?" He deadpanned. "It feels very realistic...it wasn't like that yesterday..." the boy muttered. The man with glasses titled his head to the side. "Eh?" The boy seemed to snap out of it and snapped his head to the older one. "Huh? 'Little Bro' ?" He points to himself. The older one with glasses scrunched his face. "Are you half asleep?" He questioned rhetorically. "Break-Fast! Hury up!" The older one slammed the door shut, walking away with a 'Tch'

The small boy walked to the mirror that stood in front of him before stripping down his night gown and underwear. Well it seemed like a night gown. He had long brown hair that reached just below his shoulders, and a girlish figure. He wasn't wimpy but he didn't have muscle either. He was rather shorter than usual. His eyes finally glided to the reflection of his face. He had green eyes with flecks of gold. He had a feminine like bone structure and a symmetrical face with brown eyelashes and black eyebrows. It was finally then where he finally started to freak out. He gripped onto the mirror tight and shrieked. "EEEEH?!"

Eren rushed down the stairs in socks, making him almost trip every now and then. "Ohayou nii-chan!" He greeted his older brother, Zeke. "Little bro, your late!" Zeke scolds sipping his tea. "Gomene, I'll make breakfast tomorrow" Eren chuckles sitting down in a seiza position.

Zeke glances at his little brother, who still had bed head, open the rice cooker. "Is this too much?" he heard his brother mutter to himself. "Oh well!" His brother shrugs. "Your normal today" He comments making Eren look at his onii-chan. "Eh?" he tilts his head, confused. "You were totally nuts yesterday" Zeke explains eating some rice. "What are you talking about?" he asks sitting fixing himself in his seating position. Zeke didn't reply as he continued drinking his tea.

The PA then started making an announcement. "Good Morning, everyone." It greeted in a femal voice. Must be the announcer today was female, or it could be male who knows? "This is an announcement from Itomori Town Hall" it says announcing who's making the announcement. "Regarding the mayoral election, to be held the 20th of next month. The Election committee-"

Zeke unplugs the PA in annoyance, as Eren turns on the television with the remote which was laid on the table. There, the television opened and showed a female reporter that wore a pink shirt and a necklace with a picture of a beautiful comet by her left showed. The television showed it was 7:25 am with a sunny cloudy picture showing it will be 24*C and the comet had a small title on it showing the name was 'Comet Tiamet'

"A comet with an orbital period of 1,200 years will pass by in a month," the woman on screen announced. "The comet will be visible to the naked eye for several days. . ." she explained. As the reporter explained further Eren started to spark up a conversation Zeke didn't like talking about. "Just make up with him" Eren says awkwardly. As much as he hates the man, it would be easier for them all if they did so. "It's an adult matter, Eren" Zeke replied making Eren think, It's always the same