Chapter 2

10 Hours ago....

Richard's POV ( Isabella's Father )

I was sorting through some paper work in my office when my phone started ringing . I was immediately annoyed, who could be calling at this time ?

Regardless I picked up the phone, it was an unknown number

"Hello , is Richard Gamborelli ?" asked a female voice

" Yes , may I know who this is and what you want ? " I asked in a cold tone

" I am a social worker in Texas and I am calling regarding your daughter , Isabella Gamborelli, her stepfather was found dead on the road a few hours ago and we say on your birth certificate that you are her biological father, as her mother is also dead , would you like to take custody over her or should we put her in foster care ? " she asked .

I was in shock. My baby girl, I had been looking for her for years. Finally she had been found.

I immediately responded " Yes, I would be happy to take her in, when can we pick her up ?"

"We will send you all the details and you can pick her up accordingly "

"Thank you " I said before hanging up

I was beyond exited and happy . I couldn't wait to tell the boys the news. When Anna took Isabella and left all of us were heartbroken. We searched for Isabella for years but we couldn't find her as Anna was very good at hiding her tracks. When Isabella left all the boys changed and became cold. They all shut themselves out and became cold and emotionless. 

Isabella was the light of our lives. She was the only one who could make us all truly happy so we were all livid when Anna took Isabella and left. The boys then began despising their mother. They hated her for taking Isabella away from them.

But now we had finally gotten her back. I couldn't wait to tell the boys the news about Isabella's return.

I walked into the house and immediately yelled for the boys" FAMILY MEETING IN THE LIVING ROOM NOW !!"

All five boys came down the stairs . "What happened dad ? " asked my oldest son Alessandro. I immediately smiled a big smile " I have some very good news"

The boys were now looking at me like I was crazy . None of us had actually laughed or smiled since Isabella left. Of course we gave a lot of fake smiles but none of them were completely genuine. With Isabella gone, we had no reason to smile and laugh. 

" We found her" I said smiling widely . Now all the boys looked shocked .

 "What ? Are you serious ?" asked Xander .

 " Yes we have, her stepfather died so the social worker contacted me and asked if I would like to take her in " I explained. 

All my son's had exited looks on their faces. Their baby sister was finally coming home. Everyone cheered and laughed . " Nico will go and pick her up tomorrow as Alessandro and me have some important meetings , and no the rest of you can't go with him, we don't want to overwhelm her" I said . The rest of the boys groaned but didn't argue. Nico smirked at them while the younger ones glared .

We all slept happily that night thinking about Isabella coming home. I wondered how she would be. Would she remember us ? Would she be a spoilt little girl ? How had her life been all these years ? With these thoughts , I fell asleep

Nico's POV

The next morning, I drove to Isabella's school, exited to meet my baby sister. I wondered how her life had been . I hope for God's sake that her mother and stepfather had treated her well.