Dahyun/ moaning/ ⚠️ g!p

Y/n p.o.v

I was at my couch, as a normal day I was bored so I was on tik tok mostly my fyp/for you page, was filled with gay tik toks I kept scrolling but one caught my eye.

It was a tik tik of moaning in your girlfriends ear and see there reaction I thought of doing this too my girlfriend she's up stairs in our room probably laying down.

I dropped my phone getting up from the couch I was excited and curious too see her face. I started walking to our room I probably looked dumb with a smile on my face.

I open the door seeing her layed down on the bed watching tv I walk up to her seeing her smile at me.

" what happen babe" she says with a cute smile on her face. Not gonna lie I was nervous I never moaned in her ear before yeah we had sex sometimes but I was always embarrassed of moaning.

"Nothing I just want...to be with you" I say as I get on the bed laying next to her. We watched tv but not me I kept looking at her then looking at the tv not trying to be suspicious. But I found the right time I got closer to her putting my hand on her neck slightly squeezing it I put my mouth next too her then it happed.

"Ughhh!....fuck!!...mmmmh"I moan in her ear I look at her seeing her blush and smirk in the same time she turns her head looking at my eyes then saying something " do it again~"
She says I looked at her then turning her head and doing the same thing agian.

"Fuck!!...ughhh!..faster please!!" I moan adding some spice to it she turns her head looking at me.

Then out of no wear she gets on top of me kissing my neck making purple marks on it.

She knew my sweet spot and it felt good when ever she kisses that spot

3rd p.o.v

Dahyun kept making marks on y/n neck making her mouth leave soft moans witch turned her on more dahyun already wanted to fuck her already since she's she wants to hear y/n scream her name so since dahyun was impatient she goes down pulling y/n shorts off.

Y/n was shocked usually she would take her time but dahyun was really needy, dahyun kisses y/n inner thigh making y/n be impatient as well. "Stop...teasing m-me.." y/n says as she closes her eyes from the little pleasure.

Dahyun takes off her underwear looking at her pretty pussy she licks her bottom lip as she goes down giving it one lick as y/n groans at dahyun warm tongue [ I'm going to need holy water while writing this 😅] "fuck your tongue is w-wa ughhh!!" Y/n moans as dahyun puts three fingers inside of y/n thrusting fast as she flicks her tongue on y/n clit "Oh Shit!!!..." y/n grabs dahyun pulling her hair from the pleasure.

Dahyun didn't really care that her hair was getting pulled it hurt but all she was focused was giving pleasure to y/n and having this moment with her. "FASTER IM GOING TO CUMM....MGGHH!!!" Y/n screams as dahyun stops her movements as she takes her belt off with her pants showing her big friend. " I was about to cumm!!" Y/n was frustrated but dahyun just smirks knowing y/n going to cum with her friend inside of her " be patient baby girl" dahyun says as she stroked her dick a few time before rubbing her dick with y/n pussy making her groan.

"Mmm" she says as she bites her bottom lip dahyun puts it in slowly "FUCK your tight!" Dahyun says going down kissing y/n neck making her moan.

"Dahyun trust fast not giving y/n time to get used too Dahyun size.

Dahyun moans as she fucks y/n all you heard was both of them moaning "fuck.... you fuck so good!" Y/n says as she puts her hands on the bed sheets tightening her hands making her knuckles white from the pleasure she's getting.

" Hello!....sorry I came back to get my phone" y/n eyes widened not knowing why is someone here "oh I forgot nayeon said she coming too get her phone she forgot it" Dahyun says still fucking y/n.

" Dahyun we can't...mmm!...s-stop" y/n try's to stop Dahyun but it didn't work but Dahyun flips them around now Dahyun laying on the bed. Pulling out her dick from y/n.

Y/n goes under the blanket having Dahyun friend in front of her standing tall.

"I'm coming in bitches!" Nayeon opens the door seeing Dahyun stare at her "hello your phone is r-right...mm there~" Dahyun stutters as she feels y/n mouth around her cock " oh ok....thanks" nayeon says as she goes to the drawer that had the phone.

" where you and y/n doing the fucky~~" nayeon says smirking at Dahyun..."don't lie to me~" Dahyun nods as nayeon walks to the door but before leaving she looks back " you better fuck her good....and y/n after tell me how it was" she says looking at the blanket then closing the door.

"Dahyun smirks looking under the blanket seeing y/n still sucking her dick "you impatient little slut" Dahyun says as y/n sits on Dahyun adjusting the dick then sliding it in as she moans of her size. "Ughhh~..." y/n says as she starts riding Dahyun she goes faster making both of them moan. Y/n puts her hands on top of Dahyun chest for support.

Dahyun takes y/n shirt off with her bra cupping y/n breast as y/n rides her "Fuck!!"

20 min later

Dahyun and y/n cummed 2 times already they where about too cum three times "FUCK!!.. I'm going to cumm!!" Y/n says as she stops riding cause she doesn't have the energy but Dahyun puts her hands on each side of y/n making her rock "FUCK!!!...IM CUMMING" Dahyun culms inside of y/n filling her up as y/n cumm says well mixing it with Dahyun cumm there was a lot of cum so I was dripping down Dahyun cock.

Y/n gets off putting the cock on her hand and starts sucking off the cum leaving not even on drop "your so good at sucking~~" Dahyun says closes her eyes.

Y/n finished sucking all the cum she Lays next to Dahyun making her slightly open her eyes " did I fuck you good" Dahyun says reminding y/n from what nayeon said "yes you did" y/n lays her head closing her eyes as she falls asleep.

——-The end—————-

Sorry if it was short so this is going to be the last week of school since I'm graduating  so I'll have time to update thanks for your patience🙏🙏🙏❤️