◖again◗  

There. I found myself holding my tears in bed again. He did it again. A g  a I n.  I'm trying my best to be a understanding girlfriend here but isn't he taking advantage of this at this point? These thoughts kept wondering around my mind. It was our anniversary. Our first anniversary and he managed to forget this as well?  as I tried to shake these off and sleep. But no matter how hard I tried I couldn't. So I ended up starring at the wall for the past 2 hours.

I heard the door being opened. Obviously it's kenma. As soon as I sensed his existence I shut my eyes closed. I'm not in the mood of talking rn as I'm sure I'm gonna end of crying if I try to speak a word. So pretending to be asleep is the best option for now. 

"Mai-san...?"
"...."

"I fucked up again didn't i?"

I just continued to pretend. Listening to him ranting to himself.

(Kenma POV)

Kenma got in. The dark and cold air welcoming him home. He called out her name but didn't get any response. He turned on the lights and kept looking rooks for his gf. As he entered the kitchen his heart immediately did a squeeze. He saw red balloons on the ground. Some cute candles on the bin. The more he stepped forward the more he realized how much effort she put in for today. He started getting really really anxious that he almost didn't want to face her but he knows he shouldn't run away from a problem he created. He felt hopelessly desperate to make things up with the girl he trusted the most.

Kenma found himself standing in fort of the door of their shared bedroom. Knowing she's in there upset because of him. He braced himself touched the door knob to open it.

I sigh. I look at her figure with sad eyes and then I realised she fell asleep without changing her dresss. She... Looked so pretty in that dress and he missed the opportunity to see her in that dress awake.
More guilt started to build inside him

He looked away but-

(She set up their favorite anime on Netflix
and there was a rekh filled with both of their favorite snacks and drinks)

He found himself wanting to cry at this point. He clearly messed up badly this time. He knows if he says another word he's voice is gonna break  like when you're about to cry. So he stayed silent and stepped forward and soon enough fell in the bed with by her side. His hands were practically itching to hug her. To cuddle down with her but he couldn't. It was wrong. Despite him being really awkward in these type of situation which always kuroo handles but this isn't the issue that kuroo should handle. It should his priority to make her happy. Thinking of all the work she did for him. His anxiety started to rise again

"You look... Really pretty in that dress." He started to talk while starring at the ceiling.
Wanting her to respond even tho he knows she's sleeping

"I don't know how to say I'm sorry to you.
Can you forgive me this time? *slight chuckle* I sound like a complete jerk right now.

" hey,"  "I'm prepared to go through everything you got in stored for me. I clearly deserve it."

"Can I hug you? I'm feeling anxious that your not responding- I mean how will you you're asle-....

"I didn't expect you to come home"

Kenma almost jumped a lil. He didn't expect her to be awake. His cheek immediately heat up. The boy feltfelt greatly embarrassed realizing that she heard Everything he was mumbling about.
Kenma never really opens up about his feelings or what he wants so it was really embarrassing for him. While in the other hand,
when mai was listening to him rant to air she felt her cheeks burning. She was trying to brush it off but she couldn't help but find it really cute when he's guilty and turns into a ranting mess. She was lowkey smiling when he was saying those lines. AndAnd that's when She finally decided to answer him.

"Y-you were awake a-all this time..?"

"Hm"  what a cold reply. But can you really blame her?

"Oh, you wa-"

"Can we sleep for now? I'm too tired to react rn"  her voice cracked. Clear enough for kenma to understand she is crying silently.  His heart Shattered in pieces. The fact that he's the reason why she's crying isn't helping either.

"If that's what you want. But can we at least
c-cuddle..?

"....."

"... P-please..?"

She didn't reply instead she turned over his side and immediately hid her face in his chest and hugged him tightly. Almost too tightly. Her fingers gripped the fabric of his hoodie firmly. But that made kenma feel better. He felt safe and happy to her holding him like this. He quickly responded to her hug and held her close to him. Kenma kissed her head nervously which made her smile under him. But kenma wouldn't know. Soon enough they both drifted off to sleep

❤Hi lmfao this is pure crap- 
This is my first time writing in wattpad and not in my notes 💀
I was bored af so started writing bs out of nowhere and this is the result 🤡🤡. Anyways end of chapter one here ig bye y'all❤