Now

Tsukishima's POV:

Wow he is so cute when he is asleep, it's hard to control myself.
I run my hand through his hair and starts to play with it, it's so soft..

My heart, I feel like it's going to explode. I stop some secondes, and see that he is starting to shiver. Do I hurt him ? No it couldn't be that, he loves that.
He squeezes his eyes.. what's happening ?? I start to worry.. Is he doing a nightmare ? I hope it's not what I think..

His smell starts to be stronger and tears fall on his face.. I always said I don't like to see him cry and it will never change, it breaks my heart and I feel like the world collapses when he is sad..

I know he won't wake up so I kiss his forehead and pull him against my chest, he already seems to feel better. Fortunately, because I don't want him to wake up, we have school tomorrow and I know that he won't be able to fall back asleep. I slowly lay down with him in my arms.

I love to see him sleeping, it relaxes me, but I prefer when he is awake.. looking at him into his eyes, talking to him, kissing him.. Well- we haven't did anything more because of something that happened to him some months ago.. and I feel really guilty for it.. He always tell me that he is good now, that he knows he is safe with me.. but I'm scared, I don't want to hurt him or something..

I sigh
« My little omega.. » i whisper while kissing his head, he always said my heartbeat calms him down, and I love to pull him against my chest, I do that every time, even at school.. especially when someone is staring to much at him. I hate that! They should understand he is mine.

When I watch him asleep, i look at every inches of his body, I'm able to see a little marks from our first meeting on his head, it was so weird, stressful and embarrassing. But- it was the start of a beautiful story.

Update:
Sooooo ! First little chapter of TsukiKage Omegaverse 🥰 the next few weeks I'll have my exams so I'll surely update in the middle of June !! I love you all🥺❤️
Stay safeee ✨