Chapter two

So obviously I knew I was attracted to him, more than the usual. I want sure if I should tell him, or kinda let it slip by. I mean I didn't want him to think I was weird of course.
at first I did really well with not showing any sexual attraction at all, but the more we talked, the more I wanted it, and the harder it became to hide it.
I wanted him to know I wanted him.
but I didn't want to have to tell him. so I started dropping hints. just a few, every now and then. I was kinda scared of how he would take it, but to come to find out he was interested back. which totally made everything so much easier. the fact that we don't live in the same state may have made things a little difficult, but that didn't stop us.
I knew how bad I wanted him and I was willing to do whatever it took to get to him.
I asked him when he was free, I planned on driving to see him.
of course my mom wouldn't know, she wouldn't let me if she did.
so I asked if I could stay the night with a friend.

I was actually a lot more nervous about seeing him than I thought I would be, I mean hello? he's josh ..
kinda a perfect guy here.
I'm just some girl that lucked up enough to meet him..

I started driving, on this long two hour journey to where I would meet him.
I finally make it to where I'm meeting him at, which is at a gas station. totally romantic right? but I go inside because I arrive before him. I was kinda scared he was going to blow me off. he said he would meet me at 8 pm, and by the time I came back out of the store it was around 8:15 and still don't see him, and he hasn't texted me. I tried to call him but no answer.

I text him to let him know I was leaving, and I would be staying at a hotel right down the street, and for him to feel free to stop by at any point in time.
I go inside my little hotel room and decide to take a bubble bath, to help relieve some stress, and the fact that I had just been blown off.
I stay in there for a while.
randomly I hear a knock on the door, not knowing who it was, I got out, threw a towel around me, and ran to the door.
I opened it slowly and there stood josh.
I wasn't sure if I was glad to see him or if I just wanted him to leave.
I didn't have much time to think or try to say anything before he had barged in my room and had my body pinned against my bed with his on top of me.
I was still angry at the fact he blew me off, so I wasn't sure if I wanted to follow through with it
but I didn't have time to say a word before he put his finger over my mouth,
told me not to talk, his body would apologize more than his words could.