2001 my first deep depression :"-(

when I first turned 18 I got deeply depressed it felt like I was vary close to death I couldn't move, but seriously I was still completely still! I was afraid if I moved I was going to die it was so painful . my arms started to hert and my back.

lots of bad things happens that month .

I got a lump on my chest every tooth in my mouth was herting my dad ran away the land lord wanted to kick us out .

and when we moved to jacksonville Florida . I and my family became homless for a whole month in a fucked up station wagon it was a buick .after a month in complete hell we went to this trailer park called town n country . and yes it was wall to wall white trash, if you ask me I REALLY HATE THE WHITE TRASH COMMUNITY. Fuck where was I oh yeah!

the fuckers that sold the run down trailer to us ,acted like friends at first they became real ass holes ! because there son cut are grass but my dad didn't want to pay the fat Fuck son of there's .

so the trailer park queen bitch cunt took it out on my mom . she started banging on my door really hard until my mom gave in.

it made me so mad inside I stuck my middle finger at the fat cow every time she drove by my trailer .FUCKING BITCH FAT SCANK .