NOTE

Hi, so the title of this book speaks for itself. 

AO3 (Archive Of Our Own) is a site that serves you fanfiction content and amongst them is JiKook. There are tremendous Jikook stories you can venture in the site and other ships too. Though at first, I admit that it was difficult to navigate good stories without recommendations, but eventually, in the long run, it became relatively fun to venture with.

Anyways, I have contemplated making this but I've been feeling a little adamant about wanting to share the Jikook stories I've read but find it difficult to do so with my other social media accounts. I also want the authors to receive greater recognition (if ever this helps, hopefully) as their stories are really a chef's kiss.

Each chapter contains one story recommendation. 

Bear in mind that PLAGIARISM is a CRIME, therefore abandon any idea of trying to take their works and pasting them here on Wattpad. The authors who made the stories I have recommended here deserve recognition on their own without others trying to copy-paste their ideas and words. 

Links will be provided instead. You can head to the site directly by inputting the link to g**gle. Another way to navigate a story is to just input the title and author in the g**gle search bar and the first thing that will pop up will most likely be the story.

Also please note, read the additional tags, those serve as a warning or gist to the things the author included in the story so that before reading you'll get an idea of what the story somehow is (i.e. vampire, hybrid, ABO). 

I marked this as completed but if I have stories I'd like to share, I would be publishing another chapter for another recommendation.