Part 1

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!! 298547 (THIS SOME GOOD SHIT)

Top 5 anime characters? Here's mine

~ Araragi Koyomi

~ Gilgamesh

~ Eren Yeager

~ Hikigaya Hachiman

~ Ayonokouji Kiyotaka

'Quote marks are characters' thoughts.'

TIME FUCKING SKIP AND 3rd PERSON POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few weeks had passed since the announcement of the good news. The quadruplets are now riding a car on their way to take their entrance exams.

The 4 were just admiring the scenery and people. They had never seen the outside world, so this was their first time seeing everything outside the white room.

They have finally arrived at the High School. They got out of the car and started walking in the campus. They were getting a lot stares mainly because of one thing.

Hachiman: Why are they looking at us? It's unsettling.

Kiyotaka: Well, probably because were Quadruplets.

Houtarou: He's right, you don't get to see a Quadruplets on a daily basis.

Sakuta: Well, I don't really mind women staring at us.

Hachiman: That's just you and I do mind them staring at us it's rude and creepy. If our roles were reversed we'll probably be called perverts by now.

Houtarou: Calm down just let them be. We are near the exam room anyway, so just endure for a few more minutes.

Houtarou calmed down the clearly irritated Hachiman.

They finally arrived at the examination room. When they entered the room they were shocked because the room was.......

Kiyotaka: Empty?

Hachiman: Are you sure this is even the right room?

Sakuta: Yeah, It says right here in the paper 'Go to the 5th floor room no. 69'.

Houtarou: We just wasted our energy coming here.

???: No boys you did not waste your energy coming here.

Someone suddenly appeared out of nowhere and it surprised the boys.

Sakuta: Woah! Who are you?

Kiyotaka: Are you going to be the proctor for our exams?

???: Yes, I will be the person proctoring your exams and I will also be the one conducting your interviews. I am Chairman Sakayanagi.

The boys were visibly shocked on who that person is.

Hachiman: Wow, the chairman is going to personally see proctor us. Are we some kind of big shots or something?

Ch. Sakayanagi: Well, Yes, you quadruplets are the son of a billionaire professor, so yes.

Houtarou: Wait, Dad's a Billionaire?

Kiyotaka: Well, he has no reason to lie to us, but he certainly doesn't look like a big shot.

Sakuta: For real, He looks like a musty middle aged man going through a mid-life crisis.