~ Chapter 1 ~ Room 935

October 29th 2004, a cause of destruction soon to reach the worlds end was created, a boy named Lan Will Francis. " W-ow he is really a h-handsome baby," stuttered Mr. Francis as he glued his eyes on his soon to be named son. Lan was born with a harsh case of facial deformity. " She isn't responding sir, please step out the room, we hope she will be back with us soon," Doctor Gancil ordered, Mr. Francis was walking back and forth in the dull hospital hallways, dripping with sweat. "Mr Francis, I am so sorry for your loss, you can come and see her and your baby," informed one of the docters coming out from Room 935. Harris takes one step into room 935 and a foul smell erupts into the air, black smokes withers in and out of the father's ears, he passes out with no pause. Sirens and bashing sounds go through little Lan's head, he is beginning to get dizzy. All of that felt like several hours of pain to him but this was just the start of his destruction and his...you could say' foul smelling' life.

" Hello um....hmm...ah! Hello little piece of crap! I shall call this..Lan!" decided his father, it seemed he had gone crazy due to what happened with his wife..that can't be fixed
To be continued....