Mr. Billionaire In Love

by QNxsha [Audrey Moore]

All Rights Reserved.

Copyright 2015 © Audrey M.

Published on 11th APRIL.

.◊.

SUMMARY.

A story when a young billionaire fell in love.

Keith Tobias Harris is a 23 years old young billionaire. He is not what you think he is; a player. In fact, he is very responsible and earn respects by people because of his successful career. You may think his life is wonderful, but you are very wrong. His life is ruined when he was in love with a beautiful girl who was known as his childhood bestfriend, Cara, in the past. They were a perfect couple and had perfect lives until the accident happened. Since then, his life has been crushed and broken. He tried to move on many times after he recovered from the accident but he'd never succeed.

Charlotte Amazon Knight is 18 years old. She is a daughter of Anatomy Knight, a.k.a the richest and successful businessman in the world. She is a very sweet and independent woman that anybody could see it just with a contact of her eyes. Neither she's perfect. She also had a past that made her difficult to believe in love.

Copyright 2015 © Audrey M.

.◊.

MUST READ:

− This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, places, and etcetera are based from the author's imagination. Apologise if any of them confused you.

− Edited and Unedited chapters included.

− There will be a lot of chapters that contains variety of swears, and if you feels not un-comfortable with them, this story might not be the one for you.

**WARNING: Also, there might a couple of chapters that contains drugs, cigarettes, alcohols, inappropriate actions, and etc. It may caused you bad things if you are below 13, read with your own risk. You've been warned.

.◊.

SOCIAL MEDIAS.

Instagram − @QNxsha

Twitter − @QNxsha

.◊.

OTHER STORIES.

i. Paradise Love [T.C] (A Fanfiction)

ii. The Bad Boy's Target

iii. Her Dark Past