Leaving Marinette

Its 8 o'clock and Marinette woke up late for school as usual. She gets dressed, brushed her teeth and runs out of the bakery to get to school. Once she arrived it was break time. She walks to the locker rooms to see their friends standing their.
Alya: „Look who decide to come to school finally!" said Alya with a smile on her face.
Mari: „I'm sorry... I forgot to turn on my alarm last night."
Alya: „It's okay nothing new of you" Alya laughed and Marinette laughed too.
Alya: „ So do you have time today? Us girls wanted to do a picknick in the park."
Mari: „I would really like to Alya, but-." Marinette got cut of by Alya.
Alya: „Girl you never have time these days... It's slowly getting annoying."
Mari: „I'm really sorry, I-I just don't have the time..."
Alya: „It's fine..."
The Bell rang and Alya and Marinette went to their next class which was science with Miss Mandeleive.
——After School——
Marinette was waving goodbye to her friends and went back home. There she tried to figure out how to use the power of every single Kwami's till she got a call from Alya.
Mari: „Hey Alya, what's up? I thought you guys have a picknick?"
Alya: „Eh yeah we are having a Picknick but how did you answer so fast eventhough you said you were busy?"
Mari: „I- uh- I'm doing my project for the school and I'm having my phone next to me h-haha."
Alya: „O-Kay? What if we visit you and help you with your project so that you have more time with us?"
Mari: „Oh yea- No uh I want to do it on my own."
Alya: „Girl but you have more free time then."
Mari: „I know I- I still have so much to do- my mum's calling me! See you tomorrow!"
Marinette hung up.
Mari: „Puhhh..."
Tikki: „Marinette you can't lie to your friends forever..."
Mari: „I know" she turned her chair to face Tikki. „I just have so much to do of being Ladybug and the Guardian. I don't have time to do something fun."
Sabine: „Marinette! Alya and your other friends are here! They're coming upstairs to you!"
Mari: „WHAT? I- shoot Tikki help me hide the miracle box!"
Marinette and Tikki hid everything including the Miracle box. After that Tikki hid herself on Marinette's bed.
Alya opens the trap door: „Girl we dec- Ehh Marinette? Where's your project that you said you were working on?"
Mari: „Oh ehh I- I haven't started it yet and uhm I- have to go now. It would be the best if you leave too."
Alya: „Girl we just came-." Alya said while she's getting slowly pushed by Marinette leading her back to the trap door.
Alya: „Okay Marinette, stop! You are acting more weird than usual... what's wrong with you?"
Mari: „N-nothing" she said while trying to hide the huge box where the miracle box is.
Alya noticed it and asked: „Marinette, what is in that Box?"
Mari: „Nothing important h-hehe"
Alya pushed Marinette away trying to take a look into the box.
Mari: „NO ALYA DON'T-." She pushed Alya away from the box causing her to fall to the ground. The other girls help Alya getting up on her feet again.
Mylene: „Marinette! You just pushed your bestfriend to the ground!"
Mari: „I didn't want it to happen really..."
Alya: „Girl you've gone totally crazy!"
Mari: „I-I'm sorry..."
Alya: „Either you tell us what you're hiding or we are leaving."
Marinette said nothing still protecting the box.
Alix: „Marinette... we're scared about you. You a disappearing more then ever now and you don't even have time for us anymore.
Alya: „Tell us what is bothering you and we can help you."
Mari: „I can't-."
Alya sighed: „I guess we should leave now"
Mari: „Girls wait!"
Alix: „No Marinette! If you don't trust us then we don't know how we could help you."
The girls left Marinette's room leaving Marinette who falls into her knees and crys