Chapter 10

(double digits!!!)

i was lost for words, he had made a beautiful rose garden with a pathway and roses surrounding it. it kind of looked like a wedding venue.

"dream-" i whispered, secretly crying, "my heart"

"this is beautiful!" i hadn't even noticed Niki had joined vc.

"thank you dream, also i can't wait for your birthday tomorrow" i announced.

"me neither"

"dream, could you leave v.c for a second?" Niki asked.

"okay" i heard the leaving chat noise and immediately knew we were safe.

"so august... you and dream huh?"

"careful niki, i'm streaming here" i chuckled

"yeah but like, you guys a thing yet or...?"

"could we talk about this after stream?"

"of course!! you two are so cute"

i smiled at that.

"i love you niki, platonically of course!" i smiled

"i love you too girl!" her warming voice replied, "what're you doing for his birthday?"

"dreaaaaaaammmmmmmm, get out of my twitch chat right now!" i shouted.

"fine!" i could hear his eyes rolling.

"well, i guess i'll tell you all now"

"so, when i first came to florida, dream and i had an unspoken connection, then george told me i was off limits, he really picks his times to be overprotective. anyway then sapnap walked in on me and dream kissing, i told george i was just going to be with him anyway. so, i guess i'm going to tell him. also i've booked you, wilbur, bbh, techno, skeppy, tommy, tubbo, quackity and karl all a ticket to florida, in first class."

"OH MY GOD AUGUST! YOU'RE KIDDING?"

"NOPE"

"THANK YOU SO SO MUCH"

"ANYTHING FOR YOU, BAE"

later on, i ended my stream. i went out to buy things for clay's birthday.

"hey, i know you!" a woman around my age snickered at me, "you're clay's girlfriend?"

"uhm... not girlfriend, friend"

"well just to let you know, he's mine." she looked me dead in the eye.

"he has a girlfriend?"

"well, not girlfriend per se.."

"so..?? who are you?"

"i'm his ex"

"meaning he isn't yours"

"well, he broke up with me a year ago, then i went to his house a couple times and he moved?"

"look love, you have no possession over him. he's not yours, nor are you his."

"don't get cocky with me, just because you're staying in a house with him doesn't mean he's not in love with me"

"let's take this outside." i put the things for clay down on a shelf, intending to pick them back up later and pay for them.

we walked outside to a gravel floor, nobody was around.

"he's mine" the grinch said.

"shut your ugly fucking ass up."

"make me"

so i did. i beat the living shit out of that woman. she also hurt me, a lot, but in the end, i won the fight.

"don't you DARE ever speak about him, to him, or try to contact him. EVER AGAIN." i through one last punch and she toppled over.

"all for girls support girls though" i smiled from above her.

i paid for clay's things and walked back to the house. i entered and they were all playing monopoly.

"august?" george said, still laughing and not facing me.

clay turned around to face me, i put my bag down.

"august?! my god are you okay?" he said, they all ran over and hugged me.

"well, i ran into your ex"

he looked confused.

"red hair? blue eyes?"

"CINDY?" he wheezed.

"CINDY IS NOT MY EX."

"who is she then?"

"i'll tell you later, we need to go to the doctor's to get you all cleaned up!"

word count: 568

a/n: i have not uploaded in A LONG TIME. i've been dealing with a lot but i love you guys!! drink water and eat, and also RATE THE BOOK, I NEED APPROVAL!