You've Crossed the Line

One day Francisco was being awkward with me and I didn't know why. when I would kiss him on the cheek he made a weird face. Then as I was walking to my 6th period class and he walks up to me saying " I think we should break up". I was like are you freaking kidding me!?! Last night you were just telling how beautiful I was an how much you love me, and now you wanna break up!
I was confused and broken at the same time. I didn't even cry because I was so confused! I told my friends what happened, and they totally flipped out. They were confused also. The next day one of my friends went to go ask him why he broke up with me. He said to them " Don't worry about it I just found out something about her that's it". Then my friend asked what he found out. He said that someone told him that I was Lesbian and that I kissed my friend Kalei! When my friend came back and told me what happened, I was furious! First of all I am not lesbian and second of all, who the Fuck told him that because that wasn't true! Finally me and my group of friends went up to him. I yelled at him, " Why the FUck would you believe that! And who is the Bitch who told you this shit because that is Not true!". He told me "Yesterday morning Kimberlie told me that you and Kalei kissed and that you were just using me so people wouldn't know that you were lesbian". At that point I could feel my face turning red with anger! That was the line had kimberlie crossed, I couldn't believe it that she was this desperate for us to break up that she would tell him those lies. I yelled at him more saying "why didn't you come talk to me about this because I had no idea that kim told you this, those are all lies I'm dating you because I love you!". Then my best friend Myrka tells him, " Alysa is my best friend and she tells me everything and she is not lesbian and she never kissed Kalei!". He said he was sorry but i didnt know if i should believe him. Then the group and I walked away from him. I couldn't believe that Kim told him that. I was so angry with her, I just wanted to slap her so hard to maybe knock some sense into her little jealous mind! At that point I didn't know if me and him were back together. But what I did know is that I would be giving Kim some Majore Pay-Back!