Ninth

Felix thought that he was hallucinating. Later, after listening to Jisung, he crossed over to the other side, "Are you serious?"

Jisung nodded, in any case, they were both straight guys, what's wrong with sleeping in one bed?

Felix looked at his eyes which were still red in the corners, and thought that he might be frightened, and wanted to seek comfort.

But he never thought that he could sleep in one bed with Jisung so quickly, and he almost fell off his bed in his nervousness.

Jisung didn't even know that he had become a rabbit rushing into the wolf's embrace, and kindly reminded Felix, "Be careful, the lights are off, I'll use my phone light to help you get down from the bed."

"Okay." Felix was seduced by this heart-warming little cutie, sweetness growing in his heart.

But when Jisung lay down together with him, his heart got panicky again.

Such a soft and adorable cutie came to crawl on the bed on his own, how could he hold on? Besides, the bed was so small, with two people lying flat their arms and legs would fit snugly together.

Jisung also felt the space on the bed was cramped, hurriedly lying down on his side, but just as he turned over, he happened to meet Felix's burning gaze, and he didn't know if it was an illusion, feeling that Felix's gaze upon himself was strange, as he wanted to pounce over and do something to him.

With this thought, an image appeared in his head, Felix cupping his face to kiss him.

Jisung's heart skipped suddenly, and he rolled over quickly, lying with his back to Felix.

He didn't know why but when Hyunjin did those things he felt disgusted but changing it with Felix, there was no problem.

Is he someone who has a weakness for pretty faces? But Felix is still a man. Moreover, a straight man.

It couldn't be that because Felix had saved him twice, he was having those kinds of thoughts towards him.

Jisung kneaded the quilt, his fingers turned pink due to his embarrassment.

Felix didn't know what he was thinking but just felt that the person in the quilt was trembling weakly.

"Frightened?" Felix was afraid there were shadows left behind in his heart and afraid Jisung would have nightmares that night, so he moved forward and gently held Jisung's waist, "I'll hold you to sleep, don't be afraid."

Jisung's body was stiff. He should have avoided it, but he felt very secure in lying in the other's arms as if he was not afraid of anything.

But his heart was beating fast. He had never felt this way before. He always thought that he liked girls, but he never liked any girl. However, he felt this way about Felix.

Could it be that he was also gay? But if he was really gay, how could he have been so disgusted by Hyunjin.

No, Hyunjin was disgusting from the start. No matter whether he was male or female, Jisung would hate him.

However, Felix.

"Why is your heart beating so fast?" Felix's chest was against Jisung's back and he could feel Jisung's pounding heart, but only thought he was scared so he gently rubbed Jisung's hair, "Relax, I'm here, no one can hurt you."

Jisung swallowed his saliva and felt that when Felix stroked his hair, fingers brushing past his ears, his ears were becoming numb. "I- if the teacher doesn't believe that Hyunjin tried to... If the teacher doesn't make Hyunjin move dorms, what then? We can't stay in one bed forever, right? "

"Why not?" Felix said and sighed softly. "This bed is really too small to let you sleep on me again. Although you are very light, I'm afraid you don't sleep well. Or we could move out? "

"Move out?" Jisung grew a hint of expectation in his heart. "That's also okay."

Jisung didn't dare to continue talking, snuggled in gently and fell asleep.

It was a night of sleeping together in harmony until the next morning when he woke up on Felix. He was so scared he almost fell off the bed.

He remembered sleeping sticking to the wall last night, but this morning he was lying on Felix's body, and the two of them were still tightly pressed together.

In a panic, Jisung wanted to sit up but found that Felix had put a hand on his waist, and his palm was close to his buttocks.

He made such a stir, and Felix was woken up by him and was also startled when he woke up.

"You-"

"I-" Jisung wanted to explain, but the more anxious he was the more he couldn't speak, blushing red.

Felix glanced at the dormitory, and finding that there was no one else, he sat up. He helped Jisung up, and had Jisung sit on his lap, "You wanna?"

"Want what?" Jisung asked this stupid question, to see Felix's hand reaching into his pyjamas.

Jisung's entire body was in a muddle and he forgot to resist. He could not help letting out a seductive groan.

Two minutes later, Felix looked at the sticky palm of his palm, "Really fast."

"I, I, I ..." Jisung bowed his head, his ears so red they could drip blood, "I'm ruined ... no, I might be gay."

Why did it feel good to be touched by a man?

"You weren't gay before?" Felix wrinkled his brow and looked at him, watching his eyelashes bit by bit become moist. He wanted to wipe his tears, but there was no tissue on the bed and his hands were dirty, "Don't cry, I'm in the wrong."

"You weren't wrong, I was wrong, actually." Jisung bit his tongue, not knowing how to say it.

"I thought you liked me. Could it be that you're straight?"

"You don't like me?"

"Huh?" Jisung stared at him dumbfounded. "What do you mean? You thought I liked you. As a straight guy, how could you think I liked you?"

"I'm not straight."

"Ah!" Jisung was pleased. To have thought that he was bent. The first man he liked was a straight man but in the end.

"You don't like me, right?" Felix was feeling jittery. If Jisung was straight...

"No, I ..." Jisung shook his head, other than 'I- I- I-' he couldn't say anything for a long time.

Felix saw that he was still sitting on his lap, and just wanted to ask him what he meant, he saw Jisung shaking his hands to grab his pants.

Jisung couldn't speak, fearing that Felix had misunderstood that he didn't like him, and so he wanted to do it directly with his hands.

Felix was amused by his clumsiness, "In other words, do you like me

"You look away," Jisung was doing this kind of thing for the first time and he was trembling with fear, but Felix was still staring at him. He was even more panicked.

Felix chuckled softly and turned his head, and Jisung quietly whispered, "Li-like you ..."

He could hardly hear what he was talking about, but Felix caught it.

"So I can be considered your boyfriend now?"

"Can ..."

Felix scratched the tip of his nose with his fingers and wiped off the fine sweat from his nose. "Congratulations, you've got yourself a boyfriend."

--------

A/N: Congratulation, you feel single!!!!