Tssssukiiiishiiiimaaa

Hellu people of the Internet~
Enjoy this one shot I thought while sitting on the toilet... Yes this is a x reader :3

Look at that random title :D
--------------------------------

Tsukishima kei, that tall blonde jerk in your class.He likes to tease you, you'll always get upset but end up laughing. Until he pushed it too far...

"Ring~" the school bell rang. It was break time. You lied your head on the table, you were up all night watch the newest episodes of your favourite anime. After a few minutes, you dozed off to animeland. Sitting behind you, tsukishima kei, noticed that you've dozed off. He smirked taking a marker and start to draw on your face. Yamaguchi walked to Tsuki side and saw what he had done, "Tsuki [F/N] will be mad.". Tsuki returned to his seat chuckling," that's what I wanna see."

"Ring~" break time has ended. You were still asleep thinking about [F/AC] (favourite anime character). Sensei walked into the classroom, everyone stood up waiting to greet sensei. " [F/N]!" Sensei shouted. Your head jerked up," WHERE'S THE PANCAKES?!" All eyes were on you. You blush in embarrassment. "Gomenasai sensei..."."oh and [F/N] wipe your face, there's pen marks all over your face." sensei said giving out papers. You took your little mirror and looked at your face. There was a mustache and dots all over your face. some people were muffling their laughter. Especially the person behind you,You turned behind and threw the tissue You used to wipe away the pen marks. "Baka!" You whispered. He smirked," I love you too." You blushed and laughed. After turning back to your table, the blonde's smirked turned upside down.

~~~TIMESKIP~~~
*Ding dong* School ended. You quickly packed your bag and raced out of the classroom, not wanting to mix with people. " Ne Tsuki. What's wrong?" Yamaguchi asked the irritated blonde. " How do you make [F/N] really mad?" He said spinning his pen.

~~~NEXT DAY~~~

You walked through the hallway to your locker. Upon reaching your locker, you found Tsuki at his locker too. your locker was 2 lockers away. You opened your locker putting all the unnecessary textbook in it. You weren't aware that a pink unopened envelope flew out of your locker and landed next to Tsuki foot. He looked down at the pink kawaii envelope. Being the nosy person he is, he opened the letter and smirked. He quickly went to the classroom and showcased the letter. You closed your locker and noticed that Tsuki was already gone. You walked in the classroom casually and saw a crowd at the whiteboard. You walked to the board seeing a piece of paper with writings on it...wait... I hope you will accept me as your girlfriend... This...THIS IS YOUR LOVE LETTER TO YOUR CHILDHOOD FRIEND! Everyone started to whisper among themselves. Tears starts to form in my eyes. "Who post this on the board..." You asked one of your classmate. She pointed at Tsuki who was talking to Yamaguchi. You walked up to tsuki. He looked at you smirking, waiting to see your reaction.

You raised up your hand and connected it with his face,giving him a hard slap. Everyone started to stare at the both of you. Tsuki was also shocked. "HOW COULD YOU? WHAT DID I EVEN DO TO YOU? " You yelled while tears stream down your face. Your childhood friend and crush. He got into an accident and passed away not long ago. You wanted to give this letter to him but that was also the day he perished. Tsuki's eyes widen, realizing what he had done. You quickly ran out of the classroom to the rooftop. You sat at the side wall of the rooftop exit. You begin to sob over your friend. You were too busy sobbing that you didn't realized that someone was beside you. Tsuki put his arm around your shoulder and pull you towards his well build chest. "I'm sorry [F/N]... I didn't know that would effect you so much..."He said. "He died not long ago..." You cried more. He moved you so that he could get a better look at your face. He wiped your tears away brought his lips to yours. You slowly kissed back, your sobbing begin to calm down." I did that because...I love you...i don't like it when you fall for other boys than me..." You kissed his cheek, and showed him a smile," Baka! I love you and only you."
--------------------------------

I wanna cri now...

Tsuki can be a jerk but his my jerk :3

Anyway I hope you like this one shot :D

Bye bye~

-Nutella